The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 1
im pretty sure there was a whole thread on this either in the oxbridge or LSE forums so give it a quick search, not sure how much there was politics specific in there though to be fair
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
LSE, but you hardly see them as an undergraduate if you're there. Go to Oxbridge and you get regular contact time.
Reply 3
i wish i had the one on one contact time that oxbridge has. to improve your political essay writing oxbridge would be better. but rep is samish
Reply 4
postgraduate sorry!
Well, Oxford got a 5* in the most recent RAE, whilst LSE got a 5. Those are obviously outdated but they're still the most concrete evidence out there.
Reply 6
The RAE really does suck, is quite a few years out of date now etc and should only be used to narrow down your options of where to apply.

If you are doing postgrad you should really look at what interests you. Are you aiming to study a masters or a PhD. What is your aim for studying?

I don't know much about any of the departments except Cambridge, which has a very good department and offers two taught MPhils (one with the History department). But it may not be to your liking or offer the kind of stuff you are interested in. All three departments are going to be very good and statements about which is better overall shouldn't really help you make a decision
Reply 7
plan to do both

Latest

Trending

Trending