Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikey)
    Well no, because I don't consider a foetus to be a human being therefore it isn't murder in my eyes.

My opinion on that is that it is disgusting. I'm not a fan of organised religion anyway, but that's another discussion.
    Ok I totally understand you’re point seemingly as you are an atheist. Thank you for answering my questionn !! ( sorry if I was being rude at all)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louisa_chara)
    Ok I totally understand you’re point seemingly as you are an atheist. Thank you for answering my questionn !! ( sorry if I was being rude at all)
    Yep, 100% atheist.

No problem - and don't worry, you didn't come across as rude

(Original post by Salt Queen)
    Ok. I get it. you're in for the reps. But you just sound like a robot. Or like you're hypnotised. This sounds like an automated answer seeking approval and easy "hear, hear!"s. Not what a critical thinker would say.
    Your free to criticise someones opinion but when you pick at it and then try to label the person stating their opinion as something, it just makes you look WEAK.

Why criticise someones opinion on something but not give your own and an explanation as to why you disagree?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.