The Student Room Group

Keslo - Road To Cambridge

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mez_merising
hey happy to see you're back!
well done for being productive...me on the other hand, well let's say i've got a serious case of procrastination

Your grades are still amazing, don't stess it you got over a year.:smile:
Reply 21
Original post by mez_merising
yo, coming from an asian family myself - don't feel like you have to do everything your parents say, if you wanna do physics then, by all means, go for it! but at the end of the day, you're the one sitting that physics paper, not your dad

That is a fair point but physics (without considering my dad wanting me to do it) seems like the best option right now as it leaves my options for the future open.
Original post by Keslo
That is a fair point but physics (without considering my dad wanting me to do it) seems like the best option right now as it leaves my options for the future open.

ah ok
Hey! I want to go to Cambridge too - study Engineering!
I'm also doing my GCSE's
Reply 24
Original post by erratic_deus
Hey! I want to go to Cambridge too - study Engineering!
I'm also doing my GCSE's

Haha thats awesome, how you finding them so far?
Original post by Keslo
Haha thats awesome, how you finding them so far?

Sometimes its cool Sometimes it isn't
Reply 26
So thanks to the holidays i have now have a habit of studying wayyy to late and my sleep schedule is trash. School is on Monday and i got a geography and business mock (fml) so the next 2 days will be spent revising them hardcore hoping to get a 7(or more) in geography and an a* in business. I have done a bit this past week but hardcore revision starts tomorrow, for now I am just finishing up on the hefty holiday homework I have remaining and that should only take about 2 hours.

Revision done today - geography
- Science
- Maths
- Black Panther movie ( :colondollar: )
Plan is to do a bit more science and some RE till 3 am then start hardcore revising business and geography tomorrow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending