The Student Room Group

Which k pop idol do i look like please help me

Absolutely look like......

Spoiler

Original post by JDieMstr
Absolutely look like......

Spoiler

I can't :mmm:

How bad is it in Indonesia? Do you bleach your skin to look like kpop singers? You do know they all get plastic surgery right? You're a cute kid. That's what matters. Maybe Kim Woo Bin. He's not kpop but meh. Close enough. 😂
Original post by Salt Queen
I can't :mmm:

I bet this is a troll. If it's actually a legit post....he might need to get his eyes checked.
I bet this is a troll. If it's actually a legit post....he might need to get his eyes checked.

No, I think he's an actual southeast kid who wants to look like pale Asian model. He still needs to get his eyes checked though. Poor kid X.
How bad is it in Indonesia? Do you bleach your skin to look like kpop singers? You do know they all get plastic surgery right? You're a cute kid. That's what matters. Maybe Kim Woo Bin. He's not kpop but meh. Close enough. 😂

Tbh, I look a bit Indonesian as well so can't really say much... :angry:
Tbh, I look a bit Indonesian as well so can't really say much... :angry:

Indonesians are hot. They're like if Japanese people and Indians ran into each other and blended into one person. 💖
Indonesians are hot. They're like if Japanese people and Indians ran into each other and blended into one person. 💖

Ahahaha.....ah if only :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest