The Student Room Group

Please help

Hello, im in my second year of Alevel art and design ( FINE ART, OCR ) its the linear alevel.

Im doing self identity as a theme in my book. But, i hate so say this, im rather behind and ive asked my teacher to explain some things and im still confused. Im confused on the details of how to set it out, how to do the research etc.

if someone with a good grade would be kind enough to get in touch id really appreciate that. I hate to ask and feel really stupid for asking but i really want to pass the alevel and get advice now because the clock is ticking. Thanks very much :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by njc313245
Hello, im in my second year of Alevel art and design ( FINE ART, OCR ) its the linear alevel.

Im doing self identity as a theme in my book. But, i hate so say this, im rather behind and ive asked my teacher to explain some things and im still confused. Im confused on the details of how to set it out, how to do the research etc.

if someone with a good grade would be kind enough to get in touch id really appreciate that. I hate to ask and feel really stupid for asking but i really want to pass the alevel and get advice now because the clock is ticking. Thanks very much :smile:

Hi! I've moved your thread over to the creative & performance arts study help forum to help you get more specific replies. For future reference, here's the subject forum directory. I can't give you much advice due to my lack of experience in your subject, but you might be able to find clarification in the specification :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending