University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Uclan medicine 2017/18

Do you think you could get an unconditional offer at uclan, got an interview
Reply 1
Original post by Equestrian77
Do you think you could get an unconditional offer at uclan, got an interview

i got an interview too (international student)

i'm kind of getting cold feet. it's more than 35k a year... that's quite a and lot... and this med programme is quite new D:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by theyee
i got an interview too (international student)

i'm kind of getting cold feet. it's more than 35k a year... that's quite a and lot... and this med programme is quite new D:

Hey theyee,

I'm a student here at uclan and trust me, I know that the tuition is a scary reality of getting a degree but just try and remember that it'll benefit you in the long run.

Have you considered coming to an open day to take a look around the university to see if you'd feel comfortable here? We have an open day this Saturday (18th November 2017) which you can sign up to here; http://www.uclan.ac.uk/open_days/index.php.

The cold feet may disappear when you have a look around our campus and have a chat with some of the lecturers and practitioners who'll be teaching and guiding you through your studies.

I hope this helps!
Wendy
Reply 3
Hi I am planning to apply to UCLan for 2019 intake.. I am applying to it using their online application system. Is it possible for me to apply to 4 medical schools from UCAS and apply to Lancashire as a seperate application?.. I dearly hope its possible.. I so wanna apply to UCLan. (International Student btw)

And what are the accomodation options?

Thanks in advance
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi, does anyone have tips or advice for uclan MMI interviews?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending