Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do you think you could get an unconditional offer at uclan, got an interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Equestrian77)
    Do you think you could get an unconditional offer at uclan, got an interview
    i got an interview too (international student)

i'm kind of getting cold feet. it's more than 35k a year... that's quite a and lot... and this med programme is quite new D:
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by theyee)
    i got an interview too (international student)

i'm kind of getting cold feet. it's more than 35k a year... that's quite a and lot... and this med programme is quite new D:
    Hey theyee,

I'm a student here at uclan and trust me, I know that the tuition is a scary reality of getting a degree but just try and remember that it'll benefit you in the long run.

Have you considered coming to an open day to take a look around the university to see if you'd feel comfortable here? We have an open day this Saturday (18th November 2017) which you can sign up to here; http://www.uclan.ac.uk/open_days/index.php.

The cold feet may disappear when you have a look around our campus and have a chat with some of the lecturers and practitioners who'll be teaching and guiding you through your studies.

I hope this helps!
    Wendy

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am planning to apply to UCLan for 2019 intake.. I am applying to it using their online application system. Is it possible for me to apply to 4 medical schools from UCAS and apply to Lancashire as a seperate application?.. I dearly hope its possible.. I so wanna apply to UCLan. (International Student btw)

And what are the accomodation options?

Thanks in advance
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anyone have tips or advice for uclan MMI interviews?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 13, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.