The Student Room Group

Middlesex university

Hi am from India ! I have locked in on the professional practice in visual effects MA course in middlesex university ! I need to know more about the course and university ! Is there any alumini from this university particularly graduating in this course ?
Original post by Sudharshan_shan
Hi am from India ! I have locked in on the professional practice in visual effects MA course in middlesex university ! I need to know more about the course and university ! Is there any alumini from this university particularly graduating in this course ?

Hello Sudharshan,

Nice to hear that you are going to study with us! :biggrin:
Is there any specific question that you have?
I am currently doing a Masters in Marketing and I did my BA here as well.
I am more than happy to give you some advice :smile:
Look forward to hearing from you!

Have a lovely day
Ludovica
HI Ludovica , Thank you for the reply ! My specific question is . How good is the academic here , do i get a training period after my course ? How good is the Placement rate ? How good are the Facility ?
Original post by Sudharshan_shan
HI Ludovica , Thank you for the reply ! My specific question is . How good is the academic here , do i get a training period after my course ? How good is the Placement rate ? How good are the Facility ?

Morning,

The academics are really good!
You will have a mix between theory and practice so that, by the end of the degree, you will be able to be ready to gain all the skills that you need :smile:

There won't be a training period, but you will be asked to undertake a large work-based project. However, the lecturers have very good links with the industry so they will be able to help you to find a placement if you will look for one!
We also have loads of softwares that you will be able to use :smile:

Do you have any other question? Did you apply for one of our halls of residence?

Have a great day!
Ludovica

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending