The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

entry exams and interview prep

So I recently sent my ucas, im applying for radiotherapy and wanted to know how and what do i need to do to prepare for the entry exams, i know there is english and maths exam. Whats the best form of revising and what sort of questions would be asked, and for the interview stage (if i get there), what sort of questions do they ask, do i need to know certain things for example on how to answer the question. Thank you if anyone can help ASAP
Original post by Amitaf
So I recently sent my ucas, im applying for radiotherapy and wanted to know how and what do i need to do to prepare for the entry exams, i know there is english and maths exam. Whats the best form of revising and what sort of questions would be asked, and for the interview stage (if i get there), what sort of questions do they ask, do i need to know certain things for example on how to answer the question. Thank you if anyone can help ASAP

Hi @Amitaf

It's great you're applying for Radiotherapy. I'm not sure if you saw my reply to @goldxnprincxss over in the applicant thread? I've spoken to the admissions tutor for Radiotherapy and we no longer do an admissions test for the programme during the selection day. The test will be after an offer and acceptance and will just be for learning support purposes, so we know if you'll need any additional learning support.

The structure of the interview is a subject talk where you'll learn more about the uni and degree programme and then group and individual interviews. You will be asked questions about your decision to apply for Radiotherapy and there will be an observed short team activity. You can then go on a campus tour if you wish :smile:

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Heather
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending