The Student Room Group

tips for fussy eaters

so, i'm a fussy eater, and i really want to stop that, and try more foods and be more open to new foods. so any advice for a fussy eater?

Thanks.
I'm a fussy eater too, I start slow, so eat something a don't like bit by bit and slowly increase the portion size. For e.g. I don't like avacado but I include it in my rice so I don't have to taste it, works for me x
Wow did I misread the title of this thread...

Sorry.
Original post by TSR69
I'm a fussy eater too, I start slow, so eat something a don't like bit by bit and slowly increase the portion size. For e.g. I don't like avacado but I include it in my rice so I don't have to taste it, works for me x

Ah, thanks!
Original post by usfbullz
Wow did I misread the title of this thread...

Sorry.

What did you think it said? lmao
Original post by elegantyung
What did you think it said? lmao

Too many trolls have gotten into my head I'm afraid.
Original post by usfbullz
Too many trolls have gotten into my head I'm afraid.

Ohh
Just eat something new, pretty simple. Just make sure you get it cooked well/cook it well.
Original post by AperfectBalance
Just eat something new, pretty simple. Just make sure you get it cooked well/cook it well.

It's not that simple lol
Original post by elegantyung
It's not that simple lol

Well it is, just get something new and eat it, either decide you dislike it or realise what you have been missing
Original post by AperfectBalance
Well it is, just get something new and eat it, either decide you dislike it or realise what you have been missing

If it was that simple, someone wouldn't be a fussy eater.
Original post by Tiger Rag
If it was that simple, someone wouldn't be a fussy eater.

It is that simple though, it is their fault that they have not tried something new

Quick Reply

Latest