The Student Room Group

WOW i’m so conflicted

so first off i have no clue what i wanna do post a levels and i’m thinking of taking
-physics
-maths
-english lit/chemistry/biology/psychology/

the ones that are slashed (/) are the ones i’m conflicted about. i’m 90% sure i wanna take physics and maths.

so, what do i do???? also i’ve been also thinking of just tossing any more sciences out the window and taking art and drama instead but alas i do not have the time nor the patience

some background info
-i hate chemistry (mainly because of my teacher) but i’m capable just not interested but ultimately, it will open more doors
-i enjoy biology but it’s a bit awkward with physics ??? also i only enjoy Certain parts of it and i find the rest a bore (also the amount of content jesus christ)
-i like the idea of psychology and the case studies but it’s way too damn much and i hate the style of the exams/structure of the course. seems like i’d get bored of it
-i’m getting 9s in english lit and i kinda love writing essays. don’t know if i’ll have the time for it with my other subjects tho

thanks!!
Original post by anakarinas
so first off i have no clue what i wanna do post a levels and i’m thinking of taking
-physics
-maths
-english lit/chemistry/biology/psychology/

the ones that are slashed (/) are the ones i’m conflicted about. i’m 90% sure i wanna take physics and maths.

so, what do i do???? also i’ve been also thinking of just tossing any more sciences out the window and taking art and drama instead but alas i do not have the time nor the patience

some background info
-i hate chemistry (mainly because of my teacher) but i’m capable just not interested but ultimately, it will open more doors
-i enjoy biology but it’s a bit awkward with physics ??? also i only enjoy Certain parts of it and i find the rest a bore (also the amount of content jesus christ)
-i like the idea of psychology and the case studies but it’s way too damn much and i hate the style of the exams/structure of the course. seems like i’d get bored of it
-i’m getting 9s in english lit and i kinda love writing essays. don’t know if i’ll have the time for it with my other subjects tho

thanks!!

Work out what careers you might be interested in and thus what degree you might need.

If you can look at what degree you might like then that would indicate what the third A level might be.

If theres no difference then the one you will get the best grade in/ enjoy , will do.

No need for the profanity.

Quick Reply

Latest