The Student Room Group

I attend an all girls’ private school, AMA

As above :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by okurr123
As above :smile:

Is it a GDST school?
Are you going to achieve 100A*’s at A Level?
@livxwaterman tagged since you go to St Paul's and you're going to be in my year at Westminster lol ;D
Also, what makes you think that since you go to a private school you deserve attention? Lots of people attend private schools but the fact that their parents pay for them to go to school doesn't give you a reason to warrant an AMA.
Have you actually done anything productive?
Original post by Samosa and Vada
Are you going to achieve 100A*’s at A Level?

Hahaha
Original post by erratic_deus
Also, what makes you think that since you go to a private school you deserve attention? Lots of people attend private schools but the fact that their parents pay for them to go to school doesn't give you a reason to warrant an AMA.

You got some serious envy issues.

In case you hadn't noticed, people on TSR start AMAs on just about anything.

No one’s forcing you to be on here, bye.
Original post by Sweetpeasw
Is it a GDST school?

I believe it is, not too sure though.
Original post by Trinculo

I didn't notice that, so thanks for pointing that out.

Also, I'm really not envious at all. I have the chance of getting 3 schools [Latymer, Westminster, Perse] willing to give me academic scholarships of respectively 100%, 85% and 100% to study at their institutions.

Spoiler

I'm going to attend private school for free - on academic merit.
Not based on my birth-right.
I just didn't think it made the OP that too much significant.
Original post by Trinculo

Thank you!! At least some people here have some sense. That low life is clearly here just to start an argument haha, and it's ironic that they state they also attend a private school hahaha

Also, I'm really not envious at all. I have the chance of getting 3 schools [Latymer, Westminster, Perse] willing to give me academic scholarships of respectively 100%, 85% and 100% to study at their institutions.

Spoiler

This is an AMA if you missed the title..

Spoiler

This is an AMA if you missed the title.. Why don't you start your own thread
@livxwaterman tagged since you go to St Paul's and you're going to be in my year at Westminster lol ;D

Wow you're going to Westminster? A girl from my school went there last year she was amazing

Spoiler

I've only heard of one of those private schools... oops.
Original post by Almonti372
Wow you're going to Westminster? A girl from my school went there last year she was amazing

Yeah as a Queen's scholar.
is there a secret cult
Thank you!! At least some people here have some sense. That low life is clearly here just to start an argument haha, and it's ironic that they state they also attend a private school hahaha

(edited 6 years ago)
Why are you here? No one cares about your achievements. This is an AMA if you missed the title..

Why don't you start your own thread and see if people really care.

You really do prove stereotypes correct.

Spoiler

Excuse me but I go to an all girls private school too and especially as you're going to a private school I really don't think you should guilt trip other people who do too. I am from the Netherlands and didn't need any "birth right" to go to my school (Perse Girls) and I have a half bursary. The other day, I got called "stuck up" because I go to a private school, and I get quite a lot of that. In this country there is a lot of stigma against private schools. Yes, some people who go to them only do because they have wealthy parents, but there are plenty who have to save up and work really hard to afford it. Also, if everyone who went to private schools went to state schools there would not be enough school places (they are already pretty limited as it is). Private school parents if anything have to pay twice, once for their own children to go to private school and tax to pay for state schools which their own children aren't even using. Please don't make other people at private schools feel guilty, we have done nothing wrong and it is not as elitist as it is made out to be. Many private schools have generous scholarships and bursaries for people who otherwise would not be able to go and/or sponsor other schools.
Have a nice day and hope you enjoy Westminster, well done for getting in!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest