The Student Room Group

Harris Westminster Entrance Exam?

Does anyone know how many questions are in the maths and Biology exams for Harris Westminster or even what type of questions they are?
Original post by Ihatelife2
Does anyone know how many questions are in the maths and Biology exams for Harris Westminster or even what type of questions they are?

I assume there must be around 5-10 questions in maths and in biology a few large questions. I also will be doing the Harris entrance exams for
further maths and physics.

Good luck
Reply 2
Original post by THEGAMECRUSHER
I assume there must be around 5-10 questions in maths and in biology a few large questions. I also will be doing the Harris entrance exams for
further maths and physics.

Good luck

Thank you Amier for the answer but don't you think 5-10 questions is a pretty tiny amount?
Good luck to you too

- N
No becuase we have 45 mins this is around 5-10 mins per question. I
this they want to see working out, so they would make more bigger questions that take 5-10mins.
Reply 4
I am really nervous about tommorrow. It's nerve-wrecking because I don't know what's gonna come up and also I picked the hard subjects : Chemistry and Maths. Good luck to you guys!!!
Reply 5
Original post by sujana
I am really nervous about tommorrow. It's nerve-wrecking because I don't know what's gonna come up and also I picked the hard subjects : Chemistry and Maths. Good luck to you guys!!!

Same here. I'm stressed out af, but oh well might as well try to do well in it. Good luck to you too. Hope you(and anyone reading this) smash that test
I've picked Physics and Further Maths, and I'm pretty nervous too to be honest. Good luck everyone
Reply 7
guys how did it go
Original post by kooky_x
guys how did it go

Hey! I did the English and Politics papers. They were surprisingly easy; especially English!
Reply 9
Original post by HisMajesty_Kwabz
Hey! I did the English and Politics papers. They were surprisingly easy; especially English!

I did bio and chem. Bio was quite easy but some of the chemistry ones were so hard! I wanted to do the english but i thought it might be too hard, shame i missed out (could've done eng instead of chem). Could you tell me what the english exam was about? I wanna try it
Original post by kooky_x
I did bio and chem. Bio was quite easy but some of the chemistry ones were so hard! I wanted to do the english but i thought it might be too hard, shame i missed out (could've done eng instead of chem). Could you tell me what the english exam was about? I wanna try it

Well, there was only one question on it. The poem was ‘On Time’ by John Milton and the question was ‘Write about any aspects of this question you find interesting.’ Good luck trying it!
Reply 11
Original post by HisMajesty_Kwabz
Well, there was only one question on it. The poem was ‘On Time’ by John Milton and the question was ‘Write about any aspects of this question you find interesting.’ Good luck trying it!

Thank you!
Reply 12
i did english aswell, i thought it was a very nice poem and had lots to analyse about felt lucky compared to other friends who dreaded their experience yesterday

Quick Reply

Latest