The Student Room Group

Which option would be better for me?

What would be the best option for a student who studied in USA but have not completed High school from USA and moved to Pakistan so what are the best recommendations for her to go for if she have to get her SCHOOL graduation done by this year so which curriculum and schools are better?
I don't think you'll be able to get your GCSEs done this year if you start them now. Exams are in May/June, so you'll have 4 months to learn 2 years worth of content for a bunch of subjects, and the British syllabus is quite different to the American one. The way in which the questions are formed etc.... are very different and it may take some time to adjust. But on the other hand, if you maybe stay back a year and do your GCSEs next summer, that might be a more viable option. I doubt any schools would allow you to join in the middle of the year, so close to the real GCSEs. So maybe staying back a year may help if you want to do GCSEs, or just stick with whatever American course you were doing and go to an American school in Pakistan.
BISE 12th Class

Quick Reply

Latest