The Student Room Group

Sofia MU (Bulgaria) vs Carol Davila MU (Romania)

I have little to no chance of studying medicine here in the UK so the next best option is to study in Eastern Europe. I do not wish to take a gap year or graduate entry and gamble on my chances of getting in. The degree will be recognized by the GMC. I have been looking into the above universities and cannot decide between them. Has anyone got any experience or knowledge of what it's like studying there and which one they would recommend to me? I know you can't really compare medical universities but which one has better facilities, more clinical opportunities, can help me better prepare for exams such as UKMLA, MRCP etc. and overall better student satisfaction?
I have experience from both unis and the level is pretty same. Now based on my experience, if you want to have some free time then choose MUS.UMFCD is trying to look more “serious” with a lot of useless tests and you really don’t have time to study everything and in detail. Also , I don’t support the 250€ fee for the re examination period at UMFCD. If you choose this option , you are going to LOVE the city.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I have experience from both unis and the level is pretty same. Now based on my experience, if you want to have some free time then choose MUS.UMFCD is trying to look more “serious” with a lot of useless tests and you really don’t have time to study everything and in detail. Also , I don’t support the 250€ fee for the re examination period at UMFCD. If you choose this option , you are going to LOVE the city.

Hi, would it be possible for me to dm you and ask some questions?
I am conflicted between Bulgaria and Romania and I want some insight on the matter. My Snapchat is sonishb.
Reply 3
We could also create WA Group. what do you think?
Original post by Sonis
Hi, would it be possible for me to dm you and ask some questions?
I am conflicted between Bulgaria and Romania and I want some insight on the matter. My Snapchat is sonishb.
Reply 4
yes would love to! PM me :smile:
Reply 5
PM Me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending