The Student Room Group

12 year old girl opens fire in LA school

Scroll to see replies

o.O Whyy
I honestly scoffed when i saw this title. I straight up don't care anymore. Get rid of your guns or it will keep going on. These kids aren't terrorists in gangs... they got guns from home. America is a joke.
Original post by Kyber Ninja
30% trolling.

Optimistic, given that not even thread creation privileges are conditional on basic e-mail verification, presumably for fear of alienating the thirty-second attention-spans and double-digit IQs that now form 80% of TSR's core demographic.
11 school shootings in 2018 and it's only the start of February. When will America wake up and ban guns?
Original post by Andrew97
According to the Evening Standard she didn’t mean to fire it and didn’t even know it was both real and loaded.

Shows how unreliable the BBC can sometimes be
How even this can somehow cause an argument bemuses me.
Original post by The PoliticalGuy
I don't get your point it is in fact the opposite the Second amendment gives citizens the right to bear arms that is being used in terrorists attacks killing people who are not Muslims, contradicting the first which states freedom of religion.

So the second doesn't protect the first.

Well you've just said it, the problem lies not in guns but in radical Islamism. Look at Europe at any month for the past 2 years.

Literally, I don't even want to be rue, but my first reaction is literally what the f***ing hell. We need to do something about this.
Original post by Profesh
Optimistic, given that not even thread creation privileges are conditional on basic e-mail verification, presumably for fear of alienating the thirty-second attention-spans and double-digit IQs that now form 80% of TSR's core demographic.

Although I find myself in complete agreement with the underlying sentiment of your above remark, I cannot help but suspect that the highlighted element might be somewhat disproportionate/inaccurate.

I've read the responses and I'm bewildered at the fact that nobody wonders WHY kids shoot up their schools. Children have had access to guns for 200 yrs. so why are they now starting to shoot up schools and kill their classmates? Even in the 60s and 70s there were tons of guns and easy access yet schools were not being shot up. What did our kids begin experiencing since then that makes them look at their classmates as targets and not human beings?
Original post by Sulfolobus
This is what happens when you make schools gun free zones. If her classmates had been packing heat this would not have happened.

Battle royale at schools sounds interesting:tongue:

Doesn't LA have gun control laws?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending