The Student Room Group

My attitude??

Okay so I'm posting this because I have been told I'm out of control girl.

I'm 17 years old and already been in some trouble.

I have had many fights been kicked out of school when I was in year 6, been kicked out again in year 8 then again in year 10. So that's 3 times in different schools first time in year 6 I can't even remember what I did because it was such a long time ago, in year 8 I thrown a chair at this girl because she came cheeky to me, in year 10 the same kind of thing happened she was my friend and she was a fake friend and that story is just long so I'll cut it short basically she was fake friend and stuff happened and we was at in lesson at school (year 10) and she was saying stuff behind my back in class so I stood up lost my s*hit next thing you know she's on the floor and I didn't mean this but I punched her in the face and broken her nose, I didn't mean to do what I did and I said sorry a few days after I didn't know I was capable of this and I didn't know I broken it until a few hours after because someone told me. Before I even went to school I was a shy girl and stuff. my mom has said I have had attitude I have punched holes in bedroom doors, ran away from home and the police brought me back, as soon as someone does something to me even if it's dissing my family or myself or done something snakey that's it I kick off and just see red. There's a lot to say but I can't post anymore here. I don't want people to be scared of me or anything. I just lash out and see red when someone does sh#t to me. Oh and not to mention when I was in year 10 also before I did whatever to that girl I wacked a folder off a boys head because he called me a *****. Why am I lashing out so quickly?!

What's wrong with me???
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Seems like you overreact to people and make rash decisions. Have you ever considered some sort of therapy?
Reply 2
Original post by XxPrettyFlowerxX
Okay so I'm posting this because I have been told I'm out of control girl.

I'm 17 years old and already been in some trouble.

I have had many fights been kicked out of school when I was in year 6, been kicked out again in year 8 then again in year 10. So that's 3 times in different schools first time in year 6 I can't even remember what I did because it was such a long time ago, in year 8 I thrown a chair at this girl because she came cheeky to me, in year 10 the same kind of thing happened she was my friend and she was a fake friend and that story is just long so I'll cut it short basically she was fake friend and stuff happened and we was at in lesson at school (year 10) and she was saying stuff behind my back in class so I stood up lost my s*hit next thing you know she's on the floor and I didn't mean this but I punched her in the face and broken her nose, I didn't mean to do what I did and I said sorry a few days after I didn't know I was capable of this and I didn't know I broken it until a few hours after because someone told me. Before I even went to school I was a shy girl and stuff. my mom has said I have had attitude I have punched holes in bedroom doors, ran away from home and the police brought me back, as soon as someone does something to me even if it's dissing my family or myself or done something snakey that's it I kick off and just see red. There's a lot to say but I can't post anymore here. I don't want people to be scared of me or anything. I just lash out and see red when someone does sh#t to me. Oh and not to mention when I was in year 10 also before I did whatever to that girl I wacked a folder off a boys head because he called me a *****. Why am I lashing out so quickly?!

What's wrong with me???

I think it would be a good idea to begin some sort of therapy or counselling in order to work on why you react in certain ways and you may really benefit from this as in the future you may may encounter people or be in certain situations that make you angry, but it won't be best to respond aggressively. Best of luck.
Reply 3
Original post by Neeta211
I think it would be a good idea to begin some sort of therapy or counselling in order to work on why you react in certain ways and you may really benefit from this as in the future you may may encounter people or be in certain situations that make you angry, but it won't be best to respond aggressively. Best of luck.

Just to say this is an old thread!
Reply 4
Original post by Scotney
Just to say this is an old thread!

Didn't even notice, thanks for letting me know :smile:
Thread is a year old, closed :smile:

Latest