The Student Room Group

Need advice as to what would be ideal

In no more than three bullet points, please share with us why you think you are the right person for this role?
Original post by Dan_.S4795
In no more than three bullet points, please share with us why you think you are the right person for this role?

1. My qualifications and experience fit seamlessly with the technical requirements of the role, as I think I possess the right level of expertise to deliver and support the organisation to meet its objectives.

2. From my research of your company, I think I would be a cultural fit due to my interpersonal skills and ability to go above and beyond my job role to support colleagues when needed. This aligns well with your company values of care and integrity that I possess and have demonstrated in previous roles.

3. Finally, my track record of success, as shown on my CV and potential references, provides sufficient evidence that I have the ability to quickly integrate myself into team projects with minimal supervision and the ability to meet relevant deadlines.
Good luck
Reply 2
Original post by Wired_1800
1. My qualifications and experience fit seamlessly with the technical requirements of the role, as I think I possess the right level of expertise to deliver and support the organisation to meet its objectives.

2. From my research of your company, I think I would be a cultural fit due to my interpersonal skills and ability to go above and beyond my job role to support colleagues when needed. This aligns well with your company values of care and integrity that I possess and have demonstrated in previous roles.

3. Finally, my track record of success, as shown on my CV and potential references, provides sufficient evidence that I have the ability to quickly integrate myself into team projects with minimal supervision and the ability to meet relevant deadlines.
Good luck

Those are paragraphs not bullet points though. This is what I was thinking of putting . I bring a positive work attitude too all my shifts.
. I'm a polite, honest , Reliable& approachable when interacting with staff & customers.
. I work best within a fast pace environment.
(edited 6 months ago)
I think it depends on the role and the person spec tbh.
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
I think it depends on the role and the person spec tbh.

Is this a good enough answer for bullet points.
This is what I was thinking of putting
. I bring a positive work attitude too all my shifts.
. I'm a polite, honest , Reliable& approachable when interacting with staff & customers.
Those are paragraphs not bullet points though. This is what I was thinking of putting . I bring a positive work attitude too all my shifts.

No worries. Your points are good to go.
Is this a good enough answer for bullet points.
This is what I was thinking of putting
. I bring a positive work attitude too all my shifts.

If the spec of the role you’re applying for requires those qualities, yes, absolutely.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending