The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham University College Allocations 2018

Scroll to see replies

Hi! Where abouts on here did you find your college name, It appears I can book on to a day but no sign of a college?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by EmilySarah00
Hi! Where abouts on here did you find your college name, It appears I can book on to a day but no sign of a college?

Having same issue
Original post by sophiethestudent
Having same issue

Ah I found it you have to put in all your details, then select your package then you see it on the accommodation screen :yep:
Original post by sophiethestudent
Having same issue

Select a day from Packages, then onto save and continue to Accomodation
Offer for Modern Languages at University College!
I’ve been allocated to Josephine Butler, doing Natural Sciences! :woo:
I’ve been allocated to Josephine Butler, doing Natural Sciences! :woo:

:woo:
:ninja:
Original post by Lemur14
:woo:
:ninja:

Can’t wait! :rave:
(Stalker :wink2:)
Can’t wait! :rave:
(Stalker :wink2:)

Just happened to notice the thread...and then you posted :giggle:
Original post by Draig Goch
so St Marys, Chads, Greys, Stephenson, Univ and Hatfield have sent allocations so far.. anywhere else??

Grey has ! Hmu if you got grey too !
If I have not made a firm choice will I still be allocated a college before I make my firm choice on ucas?
Original post by jdouglas
I applied for Maths at St. Chad's and I got allocation to Chad's about half an hour ago 😊 Good luck to you all!

Nice man! I got my allocation to Trevelyan for Maths today.
Hatfield Natural Sciences today!
Haven't seen any other people allocated at my colleges post in here yet.

Now I’m so confused! I just logged in and it says that I can book to stay in John Snow college? It’s being reallocated for 2018/19 entry though and I’ve applied for Durham city?? I originally put my preference as University so I guessed I would be reallocated but this just doesn’t make any sense?!!
Van Mildert for Naturall Sciences
Gutted. Desperately wanted to go to Durham but my college allocation is poles apart from what I applied for. Absolutely gutted.
Reply 56
My daughter applied to St. Mary's (Law) and got allocated it yesterday.
applied for university college, got van mildert 😒 pretty sure I'll be rejecting Durham though so hopefully that place there has gone to someone who wanted it a lot more :smile:
Original post by Zxyn
OMG!!! I got offered a place at University college YESSS, I was gonna make an open application but thought I should just risk it and go for University college then I was so tempted to call/email and change it to St. John’s, Ahhh so glad I took the risk

lucky you! congrats 🎉
Reply 59
Original post by eliza154
lucky you! congrats 🎉

Thanks! Sorry to hear you didn’t get your first choice :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest