The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Can't log into Housing Portal after setting up a password.

Hi,

Two days ago I created an account for the Westminster Housing Portal so I can apply for Harrow Halls after accepting my offer. However, it keeps telling me my password is incorrect even though I'm sure it isn't and I'm using the username they e-mailed to me. Anyone else having this problem or has anyone managed to fix it?

Thanks,
Billy
Original post by billygarwell
Hi,

Two days ago I created an account for the Westminster Housing Portal so I can apply for Harrow Halls after accepting my offer. However, it keeps telling me my password is incorrect even though I'm sure it isn't and I'm using the username they e-mailed to me. Anyone else having this problem or has anyone managed to fix it?

Thanks,
Billy

Hi Billy

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to access the housing portal.

Please be aware that you cannot apply for student accommodation at this time. Applications for Halls will open in the first week in April and this could be the reason why you can't get into the housing portal at this time.

Many thanks

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Hi,

Thanks,
Billy

I'm having the same issue, did you manage to get it sorted? I'm not sure if it's an error or because it's not open yet
Original post by yellowcopter
I'm having the same issue, did you manage to get it sorted? I'm not sure if it's an error or because it's not open yet

Hi there

The application link to apply for Halls does not open until the first week of April. This is is probably why you can't access the application link. Please go to your portal on 1 April to see if the application link is available.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
For Raffles House IQ do we apply directly with IQ on their website, or via the Westminster Housing Portal in April?
Original post by louissegal
For Raffles House IQ do we apply directly with IQ on their website, or via the Westminster Housing Portal in April?

Hi there

You'll need to log-in to the Westminster Housing Portal to apply for housing at Raffles House.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team :smile:
Hi,

Thanks,
Billy

Hi Billy

Just to let you know the Housing Portal is now open to register for Harrow Halls.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Original post by yellowcopter

Hi there

Just to let you know the Housing Portal is now open.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Reply 8
I'm having the same issue too! unfortunately, still not able to log in.... Does anyone know what the exact problem is?
Original post by bramm
I'm having the same issue too! unfortunately, still not able to log in.... Does anyone know what the exact problem is?

Hi there

I'm sorry you're having difficulties logging into the Housing Portal. Here are the instructions again:

In order to log in,
Please enter your student ID (this should be the letter w followed by 7 numbers e.g. w1234567)
and you should have set your password prior to reaching this point (NOTE this is case sensitive).

It may be that you have entered an incorrect password. There is the option here to reset your password.

If you are still having problems logging into the portal please check that you have firmly accepted your place on the course. If you haven't done this then you won't be able to apply for Halls.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Hello,

I accepted my offer around an hour ago, and I am still unable to log into the housing portal. It says my details can not be found?

What should I do?
Original post by 11AZaidi
Hello,

I accepted my offer around an hour ago, and I am still unable to log into the housing portal. It says my details can not be found?

What should I do?

Hi there

I'm sorry you're having difficulties logging into the housing portal. Once your acceptance goes through I'm sure you will find you can access the portal. DM me if you're still having issues giving me your applicant ID number and I'll look into it for you.

Kim
Course Enquiries Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending