The Student Room Group

College disabled my gmail and deleted my proportal account (use to access timetable)

So I have college on monday and I can't access my timetable because I believe that they pressumably deleted my proportal help anyone go to newvic and experiencing something similar?
yh i enrolled earlier this week and i cant login to access my time table, keeps saying password expired
yes !! I can't log into my college portal and haven't received my student ID or instructions for what to do 😬 I start Monday and I'm not even sure what courses I'm doing or where to go, so glad someone else is having this issue tbf
Original post by nia__urmum
yes !! I can't log into my college portal and haven't received my student ID or instructions for what to do 😬 I start Monday and I'm not even sure what courses I'm doing or where to go, so glad someone else is having this issue tbf

did u get an email to confirm ur enrolment?

Spoiler

Original post by user3456789987
did u get an email to confirm ur enrolment?
Original post by nia__urmum

Spoiler

yhh i enrolled in person and i got my ID badge as well. i got an email after to confirm my enrolllment but nothing about my timetable or any login details. I would just go there earlier on monday to talk to someone and sort it out
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 6
crazy how newvic constantly has these issues bruh. i haven’t had access to my proportal account since like february or sumn and i’m starting the new school year in 3 weeks. every time i’ve tried to ask staff for help they’ve ignored me or dismissed the issue 💀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending