The Student Room Group

SAAS not allowing me to login without activating my account

I've created a SAAS account and it won't let me login without activating my account. The issue is that when I click the activation link in the email it tries to make me login which I can't do until I activate my account.
It also won't let me make any complaints or access any kind of help on the SAAS website without logging in.
I am having the exact same issue, it seems they have either attached the incorrect hyperlink to the email or there is an logical error in how they have set up the account validation - making you log in to activate your account when you can’t unless you have already activated it.
I had the same issue. Click on forgotten password, then click on the link they send you in your email. That worked for me, so I hope this helps you.
Original post by SarahMh246
I've created a SAAS account and it won't let me login without activating my account. The issue is that when I click the activation link in the email it tries to make me login which I can't do until I activate my account.
It also won't let me make any complaints or access any kind of help on the SAAS website without logging in.

Same here /:
Did anyone find a solution to this? I'm struggling to get saas on the phone, and even the password reset just takes me back into the activation loop

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending