Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i just got a conditional offer from kcl for bsc economics but i got some concerns regarding the offer since the course is really new. it has a high entry requirement and the uni seems to be prestigious and the location is actually great. any of you also got the offer and will firm it? and if you are taking the course, what made u choose kcl for economics and how is the course and uni life?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by kkkkkk2000)
    i just got a conditional offer from kcl for bsc economics but i got some concerns regarding the offer since the course is really new. it has a high entry requirement and the uni seems to be prestigious and the location is actually great. any of you also got the offer and will firm it? and if you are taking the course, what made u choose kcl for economics and how is the course and uni life?
    Hey,

Sorry to see that you have not had a respons e to this yet.

I've looked at some related 2017 threads but they do not provide much info.

Keep an eye out in the King's College London forum.

If you get the chance, go to an open day / offer holder day.

All the best

ReputationRep:
    Hello there friend I also received an offer from KCL for Economics and have literally the same concern as you and I need to pick between that or UCL as I have offers from both with the same requirements.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malakas99)
    Hello there friend I also received an offer from KCL for Economics and have literally the same concern as you and I need to pick between that or UCL as I have offers from both with the same requirements.
    i think we are going through the same thing... there is very little information about the course even on kcl's webpage. it's like nobody is attending the course.

ReputationRep:
    i think we are going through the same thing... there is very little information about the course even on kcl's webpage. it's like nobody is attending the course.
    It's not that. The course started at 2017 and that's why there is no information. We are literally going to be the 2nd year applying and doing this course. What did they ask you mate in terms of requirements?

ReputationRep:
    It's not that. The course started at 2017 and that's why there is no information. We are literally going to be the 2nd year applying and doing this course. What did they ask you mate in terms of requirements?
    yea and i can't find anyone mentioning the course. a*aa including a in maths. i think they ask for the same grades for you too?

ReputationRep:
    yea and i can't find anyone mentioning the course. a*aa including a in maths. i think they ask for the same grades for you too?
    Exactly the same applies to me, and that's the only difference between UCL and KCL. UCL wants A* in maths. I am confident I can get the grades. They probably give out offers with the same requirements to everyone

ReputationRep:
    Exactly the same applies to me, and that's the only difference between UCL and KCL. UCL wants A* in maths. I am confident I can get the grades. They probably give out offers with the same requirements to everyone
    then i guess you are choosing ucl right? cuz the course at kcl is really new

ReputationRep:
    then i guess you are choosing ucl right? cuz the course at kcl is really new
    Really unsure. Still haven't decided, but I am still waiting for LSE anyway which I will be firming if I get an offer. I ask people about opinions etc about what's better and I will decide at literally the last minute

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 22, 2018

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.