Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    1)Which uni is more regarded for Law? Why?
    2)Which uni has better social life and is better in terms of nightlife
    3) Which uni would you go to and why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lsf722)
    1)Which uni is more regarded for Law? Why?
    2)Which uni has better social life and is better in terms of nightlife
    3) Which uni would you go to and why?
    1) Well regarded by whom? They're all pretty much the same. Exeter/Warwick may be slightly more... well connected with City firms, but the difference in rep alone won't make or break your application. Same goes for academia.

2) Manchester is undoubtedly the best for nightlife. I guess that Exeter and Leamington Spa are nice if you like the quaint countryside town feel.

3) Exeter or Warwick. If I wanted a big city feel, I'd go to London. I guess that Exeter is a nicer environment aesthetically speaking, whereas Warwick has a larger City-focused student cohort.

ReputationRep:
    I mean well regarded by employers domestically and internationally and isn’t Warwick too isolated?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lsf722)
    I mean well regarded by employers domestically and internationally and isn’t Warwick too isolated?
    There isn't a difference.

Warwick is fairly isolated, but chances are that you'll be living and going out in one of the neighbouring towns and cities (including the town of Warwick itself, Leamington, Coventry, etc).

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.