The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln university

Hey everyone, I’m hoping to go to Lincoln university this year to study as an undergraduate for BA architecture this September, I’m also going to be attending the offer holder event on the 17th of March. If you’re reading this and are putting Lincoln as your first choice then I’d love to find out, none of my friends are going here so I thought I’d kick starter my friendship, if you’re hoping to study architecture then even better.
Have a look through this thread.

Original post by ButteryZ
Hey everyone, I’m hoping to go to Lincoln university this year to study as an undergraduate for BA architecture this September, I’m also going to be attending the offer holder event on the 17th of March. If you’re reading this and are putting Lincoln as your first choice then I’d love to find out, none of my friends are going here so I thought I’d kick starter my friendship, if you’re hoping to study architecture then even better.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Hey, I've applied for BA Architecture at Lincoln for September as well and I'm thinking of making it my firm. I went to an offer holder day the other week and it was really good so hope you enjoy it :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by itsjesslouise
Hey, I've applied for BA Architecture at Lincoln for September as well and I'm thinking of making it my firm. I went to an offer holder day the other week and it was really good so hope you enjoy it :smile:

I’ve been to a normal open day and it looks really good, what type of offer did you get, if you don’t mind me asking?
I’ve been to a normal open day and it looks really good, what type of offer did you get, if you don’t mind me asking?

I got offered a conditional of BBC (or equivalent) or unconditional if I make Lincoln my firm
Reply 5
Original post by itsjesslouise
I got offered a conditional of BBC (or equivalent) or unconditional if I make Lincoln my firm
I got offered the same except for the unconditional part

Hi! I will be studying computer science from September and I will be coming on 17th of March for offer holder day too! Where you coming from?
Reply 7
Original post by michpcx
Hi! I will be studying computer science from September and I will be coming on 17th of March for offer holder day too! Where you coming from?

I’ll be coming from Darlington, it’s a 2 hour drive, what about you?
Hi,

If you're looking to make friends before you arrive then we recommend signing up to Friends for Life. By signing up we'll be able to help you find your future uni mates, course mates and flat mates.

Or you could Like our official Facebook Applicants 2018 page: https://www.facebook.com/uolapplicants2018/

Darren :smile:
Erm this is late but lmao. I'm gonna do Architecture as well so I was wondering if I needed to bring my own equipment or I could buy when I get there

Quick Reply

Latest