Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, I’m hoping to go to Lincoln university this year to study as an undergraduate for BA architecture this September, I’m also going to be attending the offer holder event on the 17th of March. If you’re reading this and are putting Lincoln as your first choice then I’d love to find out, none of my friends are going here so I thought I’d kick starter my friendship, if you’re hoping to study architecture then even better.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Have a look through this thread.

(Original post by ButteryZ)
    Hey everyone, I’m hoping to go to Lincoln university this year to study as an undergraduate for BA architecture this September, I’m also going to be attending the offer holder event on the 17th of March. If you’re reading this and are putting Lincoln as your first choice then I’d love to find out, none of my friends are going here so I thought I’d kick starter my friendship, if you’re hoping to study architecture then even better.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've applied for BA Architecture at Lincoln for September as well and I'm thinking of making it my firm. I went to an offer holder day the other week and it was really good so hope you enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsjesslouise)
    Hey, I've applied for BA Architecture at Lincoln for September as well and I'm thinking of making it my firm. I went to an offer holder day the other week and it was really good so hope you enjoy it
    I’ve been to a normal open day and it looks really good, what type of offer did you get, if you don’t mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    I’ve been to a normal open day and it looks really good, what type of offer did you get, if you don’t mind me asking?
    I got offered a conditional of BBC (or equivalent) or unconditional if I make Lincoln my firm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsjesslouise)
    I got offered a conditional of BBC (or equivalent) or unconditional if I make Lincoln my firm
    I got offered the same except for the unconditional part

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I will be studying computer science from September and I will be coming on 17th of March for offer holder day too! Where you coming from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michpcx)
    Hi! I will be studying computer science from September and I will be coming on 17th of March for offer holder day too! Where you coming from?
    I’ll be coming from Darlington, it’s a 2 hour drive, what about you?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi,

If you're looking to make friends before you arrive then we recommend signing up to Friends for Life. By signing up we'll be able to help you find your future uni mates, course mates and flat mates.

Or you could Like our official Facebook Applicants 2018 page: https://www.facebook.com/uolapplicants2018/

Darren

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 8, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.