The Student Room Group

ADMIN: Attention all members

In response to some of the ideas and suggestions recently discussed, I would like to set up a two week cycle in the MUN. Members will present a discussion on issues key to their nations or organisations before the General Assembly once every two weeks. This does not require very much time or effort of any one member, but will supply everybody with regular issues to discuss.
Please post below if you are game. (smiley-only posts will be permitted for this instance :wink:) I shall divide members into two week groups, and send PMs out to the relevent delegates at the start of each week.

Scroll to see replies

:hmmmm2:

;yes; Fair game, aye! :biggrin:
Sure, sounds good. :smile:
Reply 3
Fine with me! :smile:
Yeaps
Reply 5
Sure, sounds good. Must admit I need to get a bit more re-engaged into the MUN again.
Reply 6
I'm up for it.
Reply 7
I fear that Tonga which doesn't exactly take centre stage in international affairs might struggle to keep a regular two week schedule. I will see what I can do though. :/
Reply 8
Nefarious
I fear that Tonga which doesn't exactly take centre stage in international affairs might struggle to keep a regular two week schedule. I will see what I can do though. :/

Perhaps Tonga should consider taking over another country? :wink:
Reply 9
Tonga is not an aggressive nation and has no plans to annex Niue, no plans at all :ninja:

On a more serious note I have no plans to give up Tonga and I see no reason I should be made to do so.
Reply 10
Do what you reasonably can, Tonga. You won't be pressured into any more than that.
Reply 11
Cheerfully and litigiously agree! :smile:
Hey I deserve my share of the plaudits for the idea! :mad: :p:
Reply 13
sure :smile:
Reply 14
Yeh i think it sounds like a good idea.
Reply 15
I'll be up for this as well.
Reply 16
sounds groove:biggrin:
The WHO is ever-ready to start up discussions :wink: