The Student Room Group

Student finance processing two time my course applications wrongly

I have previouly contact twist student finance regarding my change of circumtances, and they requested evidence of my current course. I provided all the necessary evidence, and yet, the processed my applications wronly. Student finance administration instead of processing 1 year course they have processed two years course. I have phoned and discussed the matter with several student finance admin members, and no actions has been taken. I have recevied an email saying that the university of sunderland must updat e my records.

Honestly, this sounds odd because the Sunderland university cannot update my record. When I send the evidence it clearly said a year course from february to October 2024.When processing my application the STD finance admin member said yes, they will processed for a year course. The Sunderland University cannot update my records as my records are correct. What it seems to me that a member of Student finance has made a mistake processing my applications and now they having me going round circles, and adding more pressure and mental health anxiety on me. It is not fair because it is time consuming doing all this whilst working full time and studying. All evidence has been presented, and the sunderland University has the right records and cannot update a course that is already 1 year course. Which is the correct couse I am coursing. Can anyone help?
Original post by Franciscos
I have previouly contact twist student finance regarding my change of circumtances, and they requested evidence of my current course. I provided all the necessary evidence, and yet, the processed my applications wronly. Student finance administration instead of processing 1 year course they have processed two years course. I have phoned and discussed the matter with several student finance admin members, and no actions has been taken. I have recevied an email saying that the university of sunderland must updat e my records.
Honestly, this sounds odd because the Sunderland university cannot update my record. When I send the evidence it clearly said a year course from february to October 2024.When processing my application the STD finance admin member said yes, they will processed for a year course. The Sunderland University cannot update my records as my records are correct. What it seems to me that a member of Student finance has made a mistake processing my applications and now they having me going round circles, and adding more pressure and mental health anxiety on me. It is not fair because it is time consuming doing all this whilst working full time and studying. All evidence has been presented, and the sunderland University has the right records and cannot update a course that is already 1 year course. Which is the correct couse I am coursing. Can anyone help?
Hi there,

We can't access accounts on this platform. If you want to contact us on 0300 100 0607 or via the live chat in your account we can check this and further assist you. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending