The Student Room Group

Tights/stockings

Hey,

I've recently discovered a love for tights/stockings not wearing them but seeing others in them. I can't help but be distracted when a woman walks past me in tights, my partner has noticed this and has started wearing tights and stockings for me she thinks it's a little wierd but supports me does anyone else have a similar love for them?

Scroll to see replies

perfectly normal. my partner doesn't like wearing them so I respect that but doesn't stop me liking girls wearing them. nothing pervy Though!
It's called a fetish. Everyone has them
I know it's a fetish but is it strange that I can't help but stop n look at women's legs
Moved to Fashion and Beauty
Reply 5
Original post by Lordloverocket
I know it's a fetish but is it strange that I can't help but stop n look at women's legs
Enough people are into it that I think it probably doesn't qualify as a fetish, per se.
Stockings are fantastic. You slide your hand up the leg to be greeted by bare flesh.

Tights are awkward. You slide your hand up the leg to be greeted by disappointment.
I'm very into it but I don't know any other guys who are just thought I'd get a opinion
Nothing wrong with it, there are lots of people who are in to tights and stocking, I like tights and stockings as well as swimsuits. There is something nice about seeing other girls in tights/stocking especially depending on what they wearing them with.
Its the gradient that people love... i dont blame you. I’m in the fault for this as well 😂
I agree with that, love a woman in heels too
Original post by JayX0
Its the gradient that people love... i dont blame you. I’m in the fault for this as well 😂

I've never thought of it as the gradient how strange
Original post by Lordloverocket
I've never thought of it as the gradient how strange

Its a combination tbh... legs (tightness) and gradient (colour). making it quite pleasing for us people... but yeah, resist it as you’ve got a girl...
Reply 13
Hi Scorpion 95.
I am a regular stocking wearer.
I often look at girls as they walk past me in skirts wondering what they have on underneath. I thought I was weird or gay.
You have just convinced me otherwise. X
Original post by scorpion95
Nothing wrong with it, there are lots of people who are in to tights and stocking, I like tights and stockings as well as swimsuits. There is something nice about seeing other girls in tights/stocking especially depending on what they wearing them with.
Reply 14
I only wear tights, although I do find them uncomfortable.
Are stockings a good alternative?
Reply 15
Hi Bex.
I must confess stockings do seem a better option.
I know what you mean about the sagging gusset not good.
How would I go about changing? Do I need a suspender belt ?and what sort of stockings would you recommend. Sorry for all the questions. I feel quite exited!!!! By the way I wear dresses and skirts just above the knee would that be a problem with stockings?
Reply 16
Hi Bex.
That is a great help.
Think I will go out at the weekend and buy a suspender belt and some stockings and see how I get on.
I must confess they do sound feminine. Quite looking forward to it. If okay with you will let you know how I get on. X
Reply 17
Hi Bex. Thought I would update you.
After speaking last night I went on line and found a website stockings direct.l have ordered 2, belts.Now I hope I have got this right. They are 6, strap belts with metal clips in a mesh material.i have ordered a black, and a black/red one. They are plain but look more than capable of doing the job. If this works out then I will go back on line and order some lacy feminine belts for my evening wear. During my lunchtime I went to my local M&S and bought several pairs of tan coloured every day stockings. It was only when I got home that I realised I had picked the high sheen glossy pairs. They look lovely hopefully they will look as good on the legs. I also went on line and found Gio stockings.i have ordered a couple of pairs for best.of one coloured RHT stockings.
Apparently they are based on the 1950's nylons. I have ordered a black and navy pair as these colours both match my outfits the best. They are 15, den but look alot sheerer. My skirts are fitted and unlined do you still think these will be okay for stockings? Finally can I ask how long you have been wearing stockings for if this is not to a personal question.
X

On the stockings front went to my local
Reply 18
Hi Bex.
I have sent you an update. But stupid me sent it to myself instead of you. I hope you can see it.
If not please let me know
X
Reply 19
Thanks Bex. Hopefully so.
One further question. Do you wear your knickers over or under the belt? On the sites the models are wearing them over.
X

Quick Reply

Latest