The Student Room Group

Uni of Bristol: MSc Global Wildlife Health and Conservation

Volunteer Note: Hey there, welcome to :tsr: This thread is quite old now, but if you're interesting in reading more discussions about this then have a browse through the Vet Med forum or the Bristol Uni forum and get involved. :biggrin:

Hi! If you found this thread you're probably interested in, applying for, studying, or graduated from the MSc course at the University of Bristol Veterinary School in the Langford campus.I guess see this thread as a starting point for discussions, and a place many of your questions about applying, costs, course content, accommodation, etc might be answered. (But not by me, I'm pretty useless as I haven't actually started the course right now.)I just accepted an offer to join the course in September 2018. I made this thread because I'd like to possibly arrange a houseshare or carpooling from Bristol with like-minded coursemates, but I couldn't easily find who else will be joining me on the course this year. 2018-19 students, drop us a line!
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi Iggy, I've just been accepted onto the course too :smile: I'm having mad trouble trying to find a place to rent though, made even more difficult by the fact that I'll be coming over from Ireland with my dog. I'd be delighted to find a place in Langford..would you be up for a house share?
Original post by minigrini.28
Hi Iggy, I've just been accepted onto the course too :smile: I'm having mad trouble trying to find a place to rent though, made even more difficult by the fact that I'll be coming over from Ireland with my dog. I'd be delighted to find a place in Langford..would you be up for a house share?

Hi, yeah I'm definitely down to group up! About to go to Bristol tomorrow. Have already made contact with 3 other girls to potentially group up with. Two have been living in Bristol for their Bachelor's, one of whom is about to start a wildlife MSc in the biology department :smile: Another i just got off the phone with is in the same situation as you: she's moving from Indonesia and so can't do anything from there. But so far all of us are looking in town and not Langford. Apart from one previous person on the MSc I spoke to, people have been advising staying in town despite the trek. I'm thinking somewhere in between would be good, South or West or the centre. If there's 2 of us it would make the ride down easier/cheaper if we have a vehicle. I don't know - Maybe contact me on FB and we can talk more? Just search Iggy Coleman, there's a monkey in my pic
Hi guys, sorry to revive an old thread but I was just wondering how you are finding the course? I'm applying to join for my masters 2019. Are you finding the course to be worthwhile? It is the only one that I've found that ticks all my boxes, so really hoping to get a place! Thanks :smile:
hi! just wondering if you got a place in the end, as I will be starting in September!
Original post by cwilliams07
Hi guys, sorry to revive an old thread but I was just wondering how you are finding the course? I'm applying to join for my masters 2019. Are you finding the course to be worthwhile? It is the only one that I've found that ticks all my boxes, so really hoping to get a place! Thanks :smile:
Hi, yes I did! I will be starting next year though as taking a year to save to afford the course haha, I really hope you enjoy it!
Original post by cwilliams07

Hiya, sorry for the super late reply- I’m afraid I’m no good to you anyway as I ended up studying at Trinity College Dublin instead!

Latest

Trending

Trending