The Student Room Group

hI I HAVE A DEADLINE PLS CAN I HAVE SOME ENCOURAGEMENT TO DO MY CW

HI

ok so basically i'm struggling, really struggling.

my coursework deadline is tomorrow which means I have about 7 hours to do this and i have so much to do it's actually insane and i haven't done anything bc i don't seem to care if i fail bc i don't care about life enough.

i will honestly get a really **** grade for my sketchbook if i don't do this

it's worth 60% of my overall grade.

i obviously don't want a **** grade

but right now its like i don't care and i'm so accepting of it

i'm so accepting of defeat

i am just feeling very very bad at the moment

but i know once i'm feeling better then i WILL care and i'll hate myself for it

i'm actually being so awful to myself bc i've worked so ridiculously hard to get where i am and it's like i'm throwing it all away

half of me is crying for me to just do something and the other, more dominant half does not give a damn and is overwhelming me through their lack of care for my future

i can't find any reason to actually want to care about this

i give 0 ****s

ZERO

but i'm not doing this for present me

please can i have encouragement, i don't want to be regretful of something i could've changed

i will regret this so much

i know i will, i know what i'm like

i can't get an extension or anything like that

i always wreck things for myself and i really don't want to be that person anymore

i'm so desperate tsr

be the supportive student forum i know you can be

plsplspslpslspslslsssss

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anon_98
HI

my coursework deadline is tomorrow which means I have about 7 hours to do this and i have so much to do it's actually insane and i haven't done anything bc i don't seem to care if i fail bc i don't care about life enough.

i'm actually being so awful to myself bc i've worked so ridiculously hard to get where i am and it's like i'm throwing it all away

half of me is crying for me to just do something and the other, more dominant half does not give a damn and is overwhelming me through their lack of care for my future

i give 0 ****s

ZERO

please can i have encouragement, i don't want to be regretful of something i could've changed

i always wreck things for myself and i really don't want to be that person anymore

i'm so desperate tsr

plsplspslpslspslslsssss

Motivational Quote: Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.

First of all you need to take a nice deep breath and just calm down, I can certainly see that you're extremely stressed out. Then once you're composed try to get as much done within the time you have left and make sure you take regular breaks because otherwise you can't function. It's always better to get as much done than nothing because what's worse than not even bothering to attempt it. #YouCanDoThis :smile:

P.S: Listen to some calm and relaxing music whilst doing this.
Tbh if you can't find it in you to do the work even when you're staring down the barrel of the deadline, you deserve what you get.
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics

First of all you need to take a nice deep breath and just calm down, I can certainly see that you're extremely stressed out. Then once you're composed try to get as much done within the time you have left and make sure you take regular breaks because otherwise you can't function. It's always better to get as much done than nothing because what's worse than not even bothering to attempt it. #YouCanDoThis :smile:

This is great advice.YOU CAN DO THIS! Seven hours is loads of time.

First, take five minutes time out to get some fresh air. (It’s just stopped raining where we are :wink: )

Then be inspired by your music - calm and relaxing - and let that be the basis of your design. Does this make sense? Let the music be the foundation stone for your design... and don’t overthink it.

Take lots of short breaks and walk round the block for some fresh air.

Good luck, we’re on your side.
Only 7 hours mate and you’ll never have to do it again. After those 7 hours you can binge Netflix and waste your time as you please. It’s only 7 hours and then it’s over. Good luck! :smile:
*and get off TSR lmao
don't think just ****ing do it
Reply 7
Original post by rainabridget
*and get off TSR lmao

If only it was that easy lmao. However, self control apps are useful and there's a hardcore one that blocks out all possible distractions.
If only it was that easy lmao. However, self control apps are useful and there's a hardcore one that blocks out all possible distractions.

Aye if only it was that easy 😬😩 but that’s true
Anon, I have every faith that you will do brilliantly.:heart:

Hope it's going okay for you.:redface:

Sending love and thoughts.:hugs:

PM me if there's anything I can do to help.:colondollar:
I see those reps.:shakecane: Keep going, you can do it.:yay:
Reply 11

Original post by WildSargassoSea
This is great advice.YOU CAN DO THIS! Seven hours is loads of time.

First, take five minutes time out to get some fresh air. (It’s just stopped raining where we are :wink: )

Then be inspired by your music - calm and relaxing - and let that be the basis of your design. Does this make sense? Let the music be the foundation stone for your design... and don’t overthink it.

Take lots of short breaks and walk round the block for some fresh air.

Good luck, we’re on your side.

Original post by rainabridget
Only 7 hours mate and you’ll never have to do it again. After those 7 hours you can binge Netflix and waste your time as you please. It’s only 7 hours and then it’s over. Good luck! :smile:

Original post by Ray_Shadows
don't think just ****ing do it

Original post by 04MR17
Anon, I have every faith that you will do brilliantly.:heart:

Hope it's going okay for you.:redface:

Sending love and thoughts.:hugs:

PM me if there's anything I can do to help.:colondollar:

thank you so much everyone

I've finally taken a shower and brushed my teeth and hair and i'm in some clothes and i've done all the hygiene stuff

ok ok OK

I'll UPDATE YOU WITH WHAT IM DOING AS I DO IT TO KEEP ME GOING

omg i can't believe this is my life

ok so my first task is to re-draft my 3000 word photography essay, mine is actually more like 2700 words but yeah whatever

btw tsr isn't really a distraction for me so that's one less thing to worry about

i'll quickly do the walking stuff first then get myself to my desk with my laptop and get myself some water too ok ok ok.

xxxxxxxx
Go anon:dumbells:

Smashing life today :dumbells::dumbells:
Remember, whatever you do now is for the people of your future: The extra work you do now to get a higher grade means better food in the future: An amazing night out to Pizza Express rather than cheap, greasy pizza from a takeaway. For the amazing friends you will have, you will be able to make great presents of pretty pieces of jewellery instead of a £5 note in a card factory card. Imagine your SO of the future being able to relax if they are made redundant, because you are still able to make enough money for the next few months while they are searching for a job. If not for yourself, do it for your future stomach, friends and family :banana:
:hugs: You can do it!
I've seen the amount of work you put in to everything you do and as you say you will regret it later if you don't.
You're definitely capable of this so although I know it's really hard, try to sit down and just go for it as much as you can.
Hopefully now you've got started it will get a little bit easier to carry on :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98

I've finally taken a shower and brushed my teeth and hair and i'm in some clothes and i've done all the hygiene stuff

ok ok OK

ok so my first task is to re-draft my 3000 word photography essay, mine is actually more like 2700 words but yeah whatever

btw tsr isn't really a distraction for me so that's one less thing to worry about

i'll quickly do the walking stuff first then get myself to my desk with my laptop and get myself some water too ok ok ok.

xxxxxxxx

Fab! We’ve returned from a quick walk round the block with our dog - who was not loving it. :biggrin: Great you’ve done the hygiene stuff, select some inspiring music after your walk...and redraft away...YOU CAN DO THIS!
Original post by Anon_98
HI

i give 0 ****s

ZERO

i'm so desperate tsr

plsplspslpslspslslsssss

You can do this Anon. I believe in you so much because you are so amazing :hugs:

PM me if there is anything at all I can help with.
Cmon you can do this. You only have to do this for a few hours and then you dont have to do it ever ever ever I SAY EVERRRRRRR again :biggrin:
Maybe listen to music when doing it :wink:
Original post by Anon_98

ok ok OK

xxxxxxxx

YOU CAN DO THIS ANON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:grouphugs: :rave: :dumbells: :party: :woo: :crazy: :yay: :jumphug: :penguinhug: :hugs: :cube: :happy2: GO GO GOOO
We believe in you T!

You're going to be fine :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending