The Student Room Group

Student Finance

Hi,
I have filled in the PFF2 form, but when I tried clicking on the box for whether it is male or female, I am unable to click on the box and nothing appears. Pls help as soon as possible on what to do as I only have a week to upload the form on my account before the deadline.
Original post by mumi_256
Hi,
I have filled in the PFF2 form, but when I tried clicking on the box for whether it is male or female, I am unable to click on the box and nothing appears. Pls help as soon as possible on what to do as I only have a week to upload the form on my account before the deadline.

Hi there, have you now managed to complete this now?

If not if you try completing the form on a different device. It is clickable and it likely will be the device you are using.

Also, the deadline is a soft guideline and not an end date to support the application. So we'll still process this even if its after that date.

Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
I only have one device to use which is my laptop, I’m really worried that what if it doesn’t work. What will happen? I’m unable to save the form as well. I don’t know why it’s not working.
If I submit after the deadline is it likely that I will get the money late?
Original post by mumi_256
I only have one device to use which is my laptop, I’m really worried that what if it doesn’t work. What will happen? I’m unable to save the form as well. I don’t know why it’s not working.
If I submit after the deadline is it likely that I will get the money late?

Hi there,

If you try downloading the form to your laptop and see if this works. Alternatively you can submit it via post instead and it will update in the 6-8 week estimated timescale. You would still be reassessed for the higher amount but as it can take 6-8 weeks this depends on when you send the form to us. So payments of the higher amount may be delayed depending on when we receive it. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending