The Student Room Group

Accommodation

Hi, bit of a dumb question but for Uni of Birmingham is it the case that when applying for accommodation you don't have to pick a number of specific areas like before the deadline?

The website is saying the next step (after applying for guarantee scheme) is booking the accommodation once my place is confirmed. I can't find any indication that I should shortlist some halls, but I thought that was normal practice.

I just want to check that this is the case and I haven't messed up as my mates in other unis have had to pick different halls etc. The deadline is 30th of June I think so advice would be appreciated, thanks
Reply 1
Original post by gregregregreg
Hi, bit of a dumb question but for Uni of Birmingham is it the case that when applying for accommodation you don't have to pick a number of specific areas like before the deadline?

The website is saying the next step (after applying for guarantee scheme) is booking the accommodation once my place is confirmed. I can't find any indication that I should shortlist some halls, but I thought that was normal practice.

I just want to check that this is the case and I haven't messed up as my mates in other unis have had to pick different halls etc. The deadline is 30th of June I think so advice would be appreciated, thanks

pls

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending