The Student Room Group

Imperial vs Edinburgh

Got an offer from both imperial and Edinburgh to study chemistry and can not decide where to go! I would really appreciate any advice.
Original post by evaspa
Got an offer from both imperial and Edinburgh to study chemistry and can not decide where to go! I would really appreciate any advice.

How do the courses compare?
Reply 2
Original post by evaspa

As someone who lives in Edinburgh I would personally choose Imperial. My mate goes there and absolutely loves it.

Both London and Edinburgh are pretty expensive, Edinburghs probably slightly cheaper but it depends where you are gonna live in London and how lucky you are. Nightlife wise I'd say London has a lot more variety however the clubs in Edinburgh seem to stay open longer.

What's important is looking at how the courses compare to each other though. Look up example timetables, find out the ratio of lectures to tutorials etc. Pick the one that you think will be the best for you

<3
Reply 3
Original post by alleycat393
How do the courses compare?

The course is quite the same at both universities.
Original post by evaspa
The course is quite the same at both universities.

Highly unlikely. There will be minor differences and those should help you to decide.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending