The Student Room Group

Help History A level

So I do Tudors and the American dream I have no knowledge and I’m going to fail can I manage to scrape a B in 23 days .how should I go about really revising should I just do essay plans for each theme and memorise them.
I wrote down every date for the entire course and memorised the vast majority of them for AS. Didn't do anything else.

23/25 in one essay :redface:k_hand:

The essay play I always use is tell the reader what factors you are going to talk about then explaining each point by 1) stating the point (eg Alexander II was a strong leader) then 2) explaining why he was a strong leader using 3) some of the dates of events you've rigorously learned and 4) the wording of the question.
Bump
Original post by HoldThisL
I wrote down every date for the entire course and memorised the vast majority of them for AS. Didn't do anything else.

23/25 in one essay :redface:k_hand:

The essay play I always use is tell the reader what factors you are going to talk about then explaining each point by 1) stating the point (eg Alexander II was a strong leader) then 2) explaining why he was a strong leader using 3) some of the dates of events you've rigorously learned and 4) the wording of the question.

Wow what did you end up getting in the end
Original post by lola-may
Wow what did you end up getting in the end

An A in one paper, a B in the other and an A overall. Dropped it thought because I didn't fancy the coursework and I didn't like the content.
Original post by HoldThisL
An A in one paper, a B in the other and an A overall. Dropped it thought because I didn't fancy the coursework and I didn't like the content.

Wow that’s amazing

Quick Reply

Latest