The Student Room Group

OFFICIAL ENTRY THREAD: Summer Bucket List Challenge 2018

Scroll to see replies

@dannydorito Hey, how you doing? Started the Summer bucket list, but it's currently gone under review. Don't think I've been too bad in the thread post ahaha, if there's anything wrong let me know but I'm sure the review is a normality :smile:

P.s. This blog post for the summer is a damn sick idea btw!
Ladies and Gents, how we all doing on this fine Friday! Happy to say the Thread is officially up!! Check it out.

Man's Not hot! Cookie_Master's Summer Bucket List...: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5446194

Things are about to get Litttyyy!!! :ninja2:
Release of the Summer Bucket LIST is tonight @ 7.30pm. Stay tuned to check out what kind of weird stuff, I'll be getting upto.

Edit: The OFFICIAL Cookie_Master Summer Bucket list is now live. Go check it out and show some love! Thank you. [22/06/2018 07.30pm]
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by ninja_uchiha
when is the winner anounced?

It's usually early September - last year the competition ended on September 1st, so about a week or so for the entries to be judged and a winner to be announced :smile:
Original post by Danny Dorito
x

Do we know when the purple choice winners are going to be announced? (ofc, if they're not being announced and they're just being PM'd, that's totally fine too, I'm just nosy. :biggrin:
I know I am extremely late, but I finally decided to give this a try :blushing:

Here is my thread:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5473400
Original post by Jinkx Monsoon
Do we know when the purple choice winners are going to be announced? (ofc, if they're not being announced and they're just being PM'd, that's totally fine too, I'm just nosy. :biggrin:

Did you get your answer on this? I humbly come here with the same question :tongue:
Original post by Cookie_Master
Did you get your answer on this? I humbly come here with the same question :tongue:
No reply yet. :redface: @Danny Dorito, are you around? :0
@Jinkx Monsoon @Cookie_Master

Ahh this is a bit awkward as you are both the WINNERS OF THE FIRST TWO PURPLE ENTRY PRIZE!

Spoiler

CONGRATS!!

@Jinkx Monsoon we will pay for your travel to Brighton (make sure you pop into the office to see us!) and @Cookie_Master we will donate to your sister's fun raising goal for osteoporosis, chronic pain and muscular dystrophy. :heart: Please PM me for more details!

Everyone else, we have ONE PURPLE PRIZE LEFT!

If you're not aware of the purple competition, basically TSR will pay for you to complete one of your bucket list entries! Just highlight in purple and tag me in!

Whether it's a pottery making class or a trip to Thorpe Park, let us know as you could win the last and final shiney purple prize!

Spoiler

Original post by Danny Dorito
@Jinkx Monsoon @Cookie_Master

Ahh this is a bit awkward as you are both the WINNERS OF THE FIRST TWO PURPLE ENTRY PRIZE!

Spoiler

CONGRATS!!

@Jinkx Monsoon we will pay for your travel to Brighton (make sure you pop into the office to see us!) and @Cookie_Master we will donate to your sister's fun raising goal for osteoporosis, chronic pain and muscular dystrophy. :heart: Please PM me for more details!

Everyone else, we have ONE PURPLE PRIZE LEFT!

If you're not aware of the purple competition, basically TSR will pay for you to complete one of your bucket list entries! Just highlight in purple and tag me in!

Whether it's a pottery making class or a trip to Thorpe Park, let us know as you could win the last and final shiney purple prize!

Spoiler

Why am I quoted here? I didn't enter, nor did I attempt to.
Reply 59
Congrats to you two winners. Might have to make a purple wish of flying to barbados now :lol:

Original post by Tootles
Why am I quoted here? I didn't enter, nor did I attempt to.

seems to have been a quote of everyone who posted in this section. You posted here on the 14-06-18 @ 12:29
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest