The Student Room Group

Distance learning is very lonely..

Whats **** is my provider has not enabled away for students to communicate which sucks so whilst I know others are on my course I cant communicate with them. Ayone else find DL isolating?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and gets back to you :h:
I cannot communicate with students either and I’m doing DL too tbh though I don’t mind doing work without distraction is the way to go for me I get a lot of work done that way but would like a someone I can talk to if that’s what you mean
Original post by 69Tekashi69
Whats **** is my provider has not enabled away for students to communicate which sucks so whilst I know others are on my course I cant communicate with them. Ayone else find DL isolating?

By its nature it is isolating and you shuld have checked this before. Soemtimes course providers have a forum they can chat on.

Ask them but otherwise get on with it. It wont last for long.
Original post by 999tigger
By its nature it is isolating and you shuld have checked this before. Soemtimes course providers have a forum they can chat on.

Ask them but otherwise get on with it. It wont last for long.
not being able to communicate wouldnt have stopped me going for it... its a feature that would have been nice, it doesnt stop me from “getting on with it”.
Original post by 69Tekashi69
not being able to communicate wouldnt have stopped me going for it... its a feature that would have been nice, it doesnt stop me from “getting on with it”.

If it is A levels then that is one of the thing you can suggest to the providers. Some providers do allow some intercommunication. Suggest it to them.

A levels are over so quickly.

You can use a site like this to get a study ggroup going though.

When people come asking on here especially about access courses I always say ones with students and real lecturers are the way i would go for new students and returners. Home study isnt for everyone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending