The Student Room Group

Best places to find online undergraduate degree options

Hello,

I am looking into my options for online degrees, I’m quite open to subjects at the moment and am forward planning. However, it seems difficult to find a comprehensive list of online programmes without going to each university website and seeing if they offer online or flexible degrees.

Does anyone know alternatives like the University of Law, Arden etc?

If anyone knows of any online/blended accelerated degree courses that would be incredibly helpful too!
Original post by c2024
Hello,

I am looking into my options for online degrees, I’m quite open to subjects at the moment and am forward planning. However, it seems difficult to find a comprehensive list of online programmes without going to each university website and seeing if they offer online or flexible degrees.

If anyone knows of any online/blended accelerated degree courses that would be incredibly helpful too!

Hello @c2024,

It's great to hear that you are planning ahead and exploring your options early! This is a great way to make sure you have time to think carefully about your options.

I know you mentioned that you are still quite open to subjects, but if you have a few in mind then perhaps it could be helpful if you tried searching by those instead? If you search the subject name, then something like online degree or flexible degree, that might helpful you narrow down your options 😊

If I may, I would love to encourage you to also explore our online flexible degree options. Our online degrees focus on flexibility, giving you structure when you need it, and the freedom to start, study and progress at your own pace. If that sounds interesting, you can read more about our course offering here - https://bit.ly/48eCNQW. If not, no pressure!

I hope that this helps and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any more questions.

Thanks,

Becky
Original post by c2024
Hello,

@c2024
Hi,

I went to Arden and had a wonderful time. There are a lot of online programs available from different institutions and many private providers are legit, but you can always check them with OFQUAL if you are not sure.

For a provider I would check their report with the QAA (a bit like Ofsted) and their Teaching Excellence Framework report both readily available online as a sign of quality

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending