The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

cardiff uni accom

i have a dilemma, been given cartwright court at cardiff uni as my accom and don't feel the happiest abt the walking distance from the uni (especially as a woman and having to walk 25-30 mins alone in the dark home during autumn and winter, especially when going out or coming home from lectures). apparently the crime rate in that area is one of the highest in cardiff which does not make me feel better. in general i'm nervous abt living in a city cause i'm from the countryside. i have a priv accom on reserve which is a studio (not what i wanted but all shared flats were taken) and it seems really nice but i'm worried about the social aspect. i'm pretty introverted and wouldn't LOVE having flatmates but i still want the opportunity to make friends. if i take the priv accom i'll join societies but i'm still worried i'll be very lonely. opinions? do i take the accom further away from the uni w/ shared bathroom or the closer, safer one? anyone who's lived there in the past pls give opinions. i'm so worried
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending