The Student Room Group

What’s the one tv show you miss?

I would love, love love love for SS- GB to come back on the tele

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by elle.lx

I'd like Peep Show to come back on but I don't see where they'd take the plot.
Theres so many- dinnerladies, keeping up appearances, my hero, gladiatiors (the original one), night cops etc etc
I would have LOVED for there to be another season of My, Mad, Fat Diary on E4; I have read the real rae earls Diary novels (From her own teenage years in 1989-1991) and the TV show although a little different from its source (the novels); was absolutely brilliant and really captured what it was like growing up in the 90s and having mental health issues but still living their life as best they could. Loved the way it dealt with teen life and being a plus sized girl, falling in and out of love, dealing with family issues, dealing with friendship issues, Bullying etc.

It was brilliantly written and was one of the best British young adult dramedies (drama/comedy) I had seen in a long while.

Really miss SS-GB, being human (UK version), Peter kay's car share, Skins, MadMen, Misfits, Freaks and Geeks and My, so called life (although these last two only have one season and were around in the 90s, i always felt like they should have had more seasons).
Delocated
definately the garage absolutely love that show
Reply 6
Star Trek Voyager.

Spoiler

Doctor Who
skins 100%
Reply 9
phoneshop
Gavin and Stacey.
Pretty Little Liars
The Wire
Rome
anything with David Mitchell
Original post by Musicgirl97
I would have LOVED for there to be another season of My, Mad, Fat Diary on E4; I have read the real rae earls Diary novels (From her own teenage years in 1989-1991) and the TV show although a little different from its source (the novels); was absolutely brilliant and really captured what it was like growing up in the 90s and having mental health issues but still living their life as best they could. Loved the way it dealt with teen life and being a plus sized girl, falling in and out of love, dealing with family issues, dealing with friendship issues, Bullying etc.

It was brilliantly written and was one of the best British young adult dramedies (drama/comedy) I had seen in a long while.

Really miss SS-GB, being human (UK version), Peter kay's car share, Skins, MadMen, Misfits, Freaks and Geeks and My, so called life (although these last two only have one season and were around in the 90s, i always felt like they should have had more seasons).

Aw I totally loved my mad fat diary ay Rico the actor I think I miss peter kays car share too and freaks and geeks will check out my, so called life thanks
Original post by elle.lx

The Inbetweeners
Original post by EuanE
Doctor Who

Ay yes it always comes on later in the year so looking forward hey the first female doctor
Original post by Ryanthom100
The Inbetweeners

The absolute best hands down
lmaoooooo the story of tracy beaker
and breaking bad

Quick Reply

Latest