ReputationRep:
    I would love, love love love for SS- GB to come back on the tele
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by elle.lx)
    I'd like Peep Show to come back on but I don't see where they'd take the plot.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Theres so many- dinnerladies, keeping up appearances, my hero, gladiatiors (the original one), night cops etc etc

ReputationRep:
    I would have LOVED for there to be another season of My, Mad, Fat Diary on E4; I have read the real rae earls Diary novels (From her own teenage years in 1989-1991) and the TV show although a little different from its source (the novels); was absolutely brilliant and really captured what it was like growing up in the 90s and having mental health issues but still living their life as best they could. Loved the way it dealt with teen life and being a plus sized girl, falling in and out of love, dealing with family issues, dealing with friendship issues, Bullying etc.

It was brilliantly written and was one of the best British young adult dramedies (drama/comedy) I had seen in a long while.

Really miss SS-GB, being human (UK version), Peter kay's car share, Skins, MadMen, Misfits, Freaks and Geeks and My, so called life (although these last two only have one season and were around in the 90s, i always felt like they should have had more seasons).

ReputationRep:
    Delocated

ReputationRep:
    definately the garage absolutely love that show
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    Star Trek Voyager.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Also Everything sucks, on netflix.. didn't get a renewal after the first season

ReputationRep:
    Doctor Who

ReputationRep:
    skins 100%

ReputationRep:
    phoneshop

ReputationRep:
    Gavin and Stacey.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty Little Liars

ReputationRep:
    The Wire
    Rome

ReputationRep:
    anything with David Mitchell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musicgirl97)
    I would have LOVED for there to be another season of My, Mad, Fat Diary on E4; I have read the real rae earls Diary novels (From her own teenage years in 1989-1991) and the TV show although a little different from its source (the novels); was absolutely brilliant and really captured what it was like growing up in the 90s and having mental health issues but still living their life as best they could. Loved the way it dealt with teen life and being a plus sized girl, falling in and out of love, dealing with family issues, dealing with friendship issues, Bullying etc.

It was brilliantly written and was one of the best British young adult dramedies (drama/comedy) I had seen in a long while.

Really miss SS-GB, being human (UK version), Peter kay's car share, Skins, MadMen, Misfits, Freaks and Geeks and My, so called life (although these last two only have one season and were around in the 90s, i always felt like they should have had more seasons).
    Aw I totally loved my mad fat diary ay Rico the actor I think I miss peter kays car share too and freaks and geeks will check out my, so called life thanks
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Breaking Bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elle.lx)
    The Inbetweeners

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EuanE)
    Doctor Who
    Ay yes it always comes on later in the year so looking forward hey the first female doctor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanthom100)
    The Inbetweeners
    The absolute best hands down

ReputationRep:
    lmaoooooo the story of tracy beaker

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 16, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.