The Student Room Group

Imperial year 11 STEM summer school 2nd-6th July

I applied and got accepted into the Physics course and I really wanna know some people going before I get there ... is anyone going as well???
Reply 1
I was just thiking of making a thread like this! I'm going but I'm on the biology strand:smile:
Original post by EmilyPineapple
I applied and got accepted into the Physics course and I really wanna know some people going before I get there ... is anyone going as well???
Wooo that’s so exciting!! I wonder if the courses will be mixed at all ?
Original post by sabnas
I was just thiking of making a thread like this! I'm going but I'm on the biology strand:smile:

Idek how this thing works and I replied to the wrong thing 😂 but that’s so exciting I wonder if the courses will be mixed
Reply 4
No problem! I think we get to stay in mixed dorms so I'm guessing yes? I cant wait for summer to come-hating exams at the mo
Idek how this thing works and I replied to the wrong thing 😂 but that’s so exciting I wonder if the courses will be mixed

I'm going on the Physics strand too
Original post by sabnas
No problem! I think we get to stay in mixed dorms so I'm guessing yes? I cant wait for summer to come-hating exams at the mo

Haha me too it’s hell, Summers gonna be so good tho can’t wait! I’m scared about tryna get into London tbh but I’m sure it’ll be fine
Original post by sabnas

the behavior requirements are sooo strict
Original post by imperialgamer
the behavior requirements are sooo strict

I guess... I don’t think it’s that bad tbh they just have to put all of that stuff legally but idk
I guess... I don’t think it’s that bad tbh they just have to put all of that stuff legally but idk

I still don't appreciate how strict it is.

Do they really think we wont go to our friends room smh
Original post by imperialgamer
I still don't appreciate how strict it is.

Do they really think we wont go to our friends room smh

Oh yeah I forgot about that bit... idk but they probably have other places to hang out ?
To anyone going my insta is @emily_is_tired.co.uk so dm me if u wanna know people before we go idk :smile:
Reply 12
Same!! Thinking about the journey is worrying me more than how the actual thing is going to go:tongue: I don;t have insta but talking to you has reassured me that I'll have some good and hopefully fun company:smile:
Haha me too it’s hell, Summers gonna be so good tho can’t wait! I’m scared about tryna get into London tbh but I’m sure it’ll be fine
Original post by sabnas
Same!! Thinking about the journey is worrying me more than how the actual thing is going to go:tongue: I don;t have insta but talking to you has reassured me that I'll have some good and hopefully fun company:smile:

I’m sO fun so... I’m kidding hahah but yeah it’s gonna be great tho, we’re both reassured here
Reply 14
I’m also doing the physics one!
I hope it’ll be fun, for now it makes me nervous 😬
Original post by Nat948
I’m also doing the physics one!
I hope it’ll be fun, for now it makes me nervous 😬

Yeah me too but I’m also super stoked,, message me on insta so we know someone ?? U don’t have to I just wanna know people 😂

Quick Reply

Latest