The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

imperial summer school (insights to science and engineering)

Hi, anyone else apply for this summer school?
Original post by Anonymous #1

I didn’t even know imperial had a summer school
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Yeah they have quite a few from Y9 all the way until when you're in university/masters' I believe
Reply 3
Yes I did, what strand did you apply for?
Reply 4
Original post by AJO_SGS
Yes I did, what strand did you apply for?
I applied for the engineering strand, you?
Reply 5
I applied for the engineering strand, you?
Yeah same. What'd you write about in your personal statement?
Reply 6
Original post by AJO_SGS
Yeah same. What'd you write about in your personal statement?

Just the stuff they asked for really - why I wanted to attend, why I like engineering stuff like that. Did you apply for any of the other events ICL does e.g Stem Potential/Futures?
Reply 7
Just the stuff they asked for really - why I wanted to attend, why I like engineering stuff like that. Did you apply for any of the other events ICL does e.g Stem Potential/Futures?
Nah lol. It's my first time applying to an ICL summer school so I do hope I get in lol
Reply 8
Original post by AJO_SGS
Nah lol. It's my first time applying to an ICL summer school so I do hope I get in lol
Same I do hope I get in, however I've been rejected for some previous ones due to over subscription so my hopes running out 😭 Staying positive though and good luck 👍
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Same I do hope I get in, however I've been rejected for some previous ones due to over subscription so my hopes running out 😭 Staying positive though and good luck 👍

Good luck to you too; it seems like a quite fun experience and they don't even offer a residential stay for other year groups which is unfortunate so i hope we get in

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending