The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

2023 Imperial Global Summer School

Hey! I was accepted into the summer program for medicine and life science and I was wondering if I should bring my laptop with me in case the course is paperless or if they distribute materials online?

Thanks!
Heyy! Congratulations on getting accepted:

I went last year (2022) and did the Engineering stream. One of my favourite and most cherished experiences ever. To answer your question, yes, if you can. It’s ideal to have some sort of device that you can work on as you’ll likely need it for the 2nd week of the Summer School and you can use it to take notes during the UK Masterclasses. I used my iPad but that’s because I didn’t have a laptop at the time yet it still worked with me. Materials such as pens, markers, pencils, paper, and other stationary equipment will also be provided to you but you may not need it.

I hope everything goes well with the Summer School and you enjoy it. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
I was accepted too for physic stream this year! Are you going in July or August?

Original post by Anonymous
Hey! I was accepted into the summer program for medicine and life science and I was wondering if I should bring my laptop with me in case the course is paperless or if they distribute materials online?

Thanks!
Hi. To anyone that has been to Imperial's summer school, is there a fee?
i’m interested to go next year for their Medicine and life science programme. Anyone has their sample timetable to share?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending