The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Fashion Marketing Uni

Hey!!

I want to apply for a Fashion Marketing course in London next year and I’m currently doing research on which schools should I consider. Im sure about LCF and Westminster, what others would you recommend?

Xx
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Also tagging in @University of Westminster in case they can help :h:
Original post by karolinasz
Hey!!

I want to apply for a Fashion Marketing course in London next year and I’m currently doing research on which schools should I consider. Im sure about LCF and Westminster, what others would you recommend?

Xx

Hi there

It's great to hear you are considering Westminster as one of your university options to study Fashion Marketing. You'll need a strong portfolio in Art and Design which you'll need to show at interview. The course team are interested in seeing your creative skills as well as hearing about your interest in the fashion industry. You'll have the opportunity for a semester abroad in either Milan or Barcelona in your 2nd year. Approx 2/3 of your assessment is practical work in various forms.

I also recommend you visit every university you are considering studying at to get a feel for the campus and to talk to students from the course about their experiences.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending