The Student Room Group

Living with WOMEN!!!

What a bloody nightmare?!?

Since moving to uni ive had nowt but trouble with them. Why are they so sesnsitive about things. Why is there always some kind of domestic between the couple (not both girls) down our corrider? then everyone else gets down and cant be arsed to do anything. If there isnt a domestic, and we do get out, then there will always be a song which reminds one of one of her ex's at which point on come the tears. Then we have another whos so insecure shes sleeping with 4 guys because she cant say no, its only an ego boost for her. Each guy thinks they are the only one though, hilarious. :biggrin: Then women always drink too much and we have to put one or other to bed, they have a tendancy to wander off with articles of clothing or something vital before the holidays...

AGGHHHH.... WOMEN!!! :mad: :rolleyes: :biggrin: :eek: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Reply 1
Gotta love 'em.
Think how boring your life would be without us :wink:
Reply 3
Awwwwww poor u, we're not all like that! Promise!
I hope most of my roommates consist of women.
Reply 5
starsilver
Awwwwww poor u, we're not all like that! Promise!

I didnt think so either. Maybe ive got a weird bunch, non of my home lot are like this. Difference between those spoilt people with money and those who have their feet on the ground I fear.
girls are the best room mates !!! I'd have a hall hall of girl room mates over guys any day...thats probz because I don't fancy girls but whatever lol
life would be terrible without women.
everything would run efficiently it would be awful
Reply 8
I'm not sure what it's like living with WOMEN!!!, but I know that living with women can be pretty stressful. Mostly cos we recarpet the whole of the accommodation with our clothes.

Latest

Trending

Trending