The Student Room Group

**Official Investment Banking Spring Week 2019 Thread**

Scroll to see replies

phone interview?
Original post by lady5714
what's the GS application process? and has anyone heard from BNP post vid interview?

I did my vid interview for BNP about 3 weeks ago and haven’t heard back yet. Not sure if it’s the final stage or not.
yeah I did my vid interview like 3-4 weeks ago and heard nothing since, the last stage is a telephone interview
Original post by garand
Its on the application portal haha - but if you pass, you will do 2 interviews with DB analysts before getting an offer

Ahh, ok thanks and good luck with the rest of your apps.
HI, I've just completed the Nomura numerical test and only had time to complete 29/37 questions, people who have passed this stage how many did you answer?
Out of the people here who received a divisional preference e mail from Barclays on Thursday(05.12.2018) how many of you have got an offer/rejection ?
Original post by username31459
HI, I've just completed the Nomura numerical test and only had time to complete 29/37 questions, people who have passed this stage how many did you answer?

I answered all the questions for all their tests. Already had my interview
Original post by DanArthur
Out of the people here who received a divisional preference e mail from Barclays on Thursday(05.12.2018) how many of you have got an offer/rejection ?

not heard back yet

Heard nothing so far. Looks like only one person on here has received an offer.
Original post by Uberhen1
Heard nothing so far. Looks like only one person on here has received an offer.

which preferences did people put, they might be doing it by division?
Original post by lady5714
which preferences did people put, they might be doing it by division?

Investment Banking
Investment Banking

fair I did trading

Me too, I have not heard back. I got the preference email on 6th Dec (Thursday?)
for those who did Deutsche interview on the last week of Nov (26-30) are there any outcomes (offers/rejections)?
Original post by 1234jb1234
Yes me

when did you have your DB interview?
Original post by No_one12
Me too, I have not heard back. I got the preference email on 6th Dec (Thursday?)

Yeah, Thursday the 6th my bad
Any of you apply to Evercore and do phone interview yet? Did mine and was wondering how it went for others
Original post by danieleangelini
Any of you apply to Evercore and do phone interview yet? Did mine and was wondering how it went for others

Was yours only competency or did you get asked any technical questions?
Original post by keyboard100
when did you have your DB interview?

27th of nov
Did anyone who did their interview on 29th of November (Thursday) for DB and get their offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending