The Student Room Group

OCR GCSE Chemistry Paper 2- 13 June [exam discussion etc]

uh have no idea if anyone does ocr chemistry for gcse but thought i might set this up in case anyone does:redface: feeling a bit nervous for paper two tomorrow!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by entertainmyfaith
uh have no idea if anyone does ocr chemistry for gcse but thought i might set this up in case anyone does:redface: feeling a bit nervous for paper two tomorrow!

How did you find it?

I hope you found it good. I know I messed up a little but it was nothin too hard for me :smile:
Was the concentration of HCL 0.25 mil/dm^3?
Original post by stoneroses38383u
Was the concentration of HCL 0.25 mil/dm^3?

Yup
Original post by //Destiel
I hope you found it good. I know I messed up a little but it was nothin too hard for me :smile:

found it surprisingly okay!:woo: the six marker wasn't too bad but some of the multiple choice questions... :argh: glad to hear it went well for you:yay:

How did you find it?

pretty good, preferred paper one but this was still a decent paper (par some of the multiple choice questions:grumble:) how about you?
Reply 6
wtf they hardly gave you any space for writing. They didn't even include extra answer space in the back. Instead there were questions on damn nylons :colonhash:
I found the rest of the paper to be easy.

Also 13th*
Original post by Your Local Cat
wtf they hardly gave you any space for writing. They didn't even include extra answer space in the back. Instead there were questions on damn nylons :colonhash:
I found the rest of the paper to be easy.

Also 13th*

i write small so it was okay for me:lol: glad to hear you found it good!
thanks for telling me, didn't realise:colondollar:
i write small so it was okay for me:lol: glad to hear you found it good!
thanks for telling me, didn't realise:colondollar:

pretty good, preferred paper one but this was still a decent paper (par some of the multiple choice questions:grumble:) how about you?

That first multiple choice question. What a load of rubbish
Reply 9

I didn't know how to do it but then I calculated the MrM_r of each choice and then the MrM_r of choice C ended up matching the position of the spike in the chromatogram.
I didn't know how to do it but then I calculated the MrM_r of each choice and then the MrM_r of choice C ended up matching the position of the spike in the chromatogram.

Happily I guessed C. Thank god for that

i opened it and just had to read the question again:facepalm:
i opened it and just had to read the question again:facepalm:

I just guessed C and moved on. I didn’t get it after 5 minutes of staring
found it surprisingly okay!:woo: the six marker wasn't too bad but some of the multiple choice questions... :argh: glad to hear it went well for you:yay:

omg definitely agree with that. Some of the multiple choice questions were awful. The paper was nice with the polymer questions and the drawings, as well as moles. Loved that 6 marker on Le Chateliers principle and catalysts :smile:
I just guessed C and moved on. I didn’t get it after 5 minutes of staring

It was C. The spectroscopy showed the most abundance in MR of 43, which was C :smile:
It was C. The spectroscopy showed the most abundance in MR of 43, which was C :smile:

Praiseeeeeeeeee. I wish I had that luck during the maths exam
I found it really good too!! So happy cause I love chem and taking it for A level!

For the rate of reaction calculation, we had to read off the value from the graph and do 20/45 right? Because I initially did a tangent but noticed the question emboldened the word ‘calculate’ so I did that. Can anyone clarify?
Reply 18
Original post by _Dirac_
For the rate of reaction calculation, we had to read off the value from the graph and do 20/45 right?

Yes
Yes

Thank goodness. All of my friends drew a tangent lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending