The Student Room Group

Bored

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mad Man
Yeah, I'm learning.

My placement at the local hospital is developing my communication/confidence skills.

Also, I am going to attend drama clubs and debate clubs just in case.

shame you cant go to mine it is amazing!!! (drama club)
I'm doing summer homework... :frown:
i am off to 2nd job guys i will pop back later please feel free to dm me!!! thanks for using this thread not done one like this before :smile:
Original post by Simone250900
oo whats the job and a tip thank them for their time at the end and give a firm hand shake!!

even better tell them you don't want the job then they will want you more. its the old switcherroo
Original post by God Chat
even better tell them you don't want the job then they will want you more. its the old switcherroo

Of course!

Just walk in and sit, there with an idgaf look on your face and ask them if you can interview them to see if they are worthy of interviewing you.
shame you cant go to mine it is amazing!!! (drama club)

I hate public speaking. But I'm going to push myself! Fingers crossed I don't get pelted with rotten vegetables.
Whats everyone up to? :sleep:

get a job. if you have one get a second one..
Original post by Mad Man
Of course!

Just walk in and sit, there with an idgaf look on your face and ask them if you can interview them to see if they are worthy of interviewing you.

Bingo my friend, they want you more then you want them, make they work for it girl.
Original post by chelseagirl2002
I'm doing summer homework... :frown:

Sounds like fun!

I love the smell of differentiated functions in the morning.
Hi everyone
[QUOTE="Man;78804210" Mad="Mad"]
Original post by Rhiannon1066

I am from Sheffield.

I too am always at home. lol.

Never been what’s its like, I’m from London. Lived in Staffordshire for a while, country like was not for me haha
[QUOTE="Rhiannon1066;78804444"]
Original post by Mad Man

Never been what’s its like, I’m from London. Lived in Staffordshire for a while, country like was not for me haha

It's...all right.

It IS the safest large city in the UK. But I hate most of the people who live near me.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-officially-safest-large-city-in-uk-figures-reveal-1-5578578

But I can't wait to leave it by going to uni. Wanna switch places?
nice whats the work?!

Reading textbooks, making notes, answering questions. Nothing majorly exciting but it's my first a-level work (going into year 12) and I'm a nerd so I'm kinda excited :smile: And the desk is built!
Ahem, write a blog about it!
[QUOTE="Man;78804506" Mad="Mad"]

It's...all right.

It IS the safest large city in the UK. But I hate most of the people who live near me.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-officially-safest-large-city-in-uk-figures-reveal-1-5578578

Haha are they that bad. Tbh I love London it’s my home but it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. What uni are you going?
[QUOTE="Rhiannon1066;78804826"]
Original post by Mad Man

Haha are they that bad. Tbh I love London it’s my home but it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. What uni are you going?

Here is a list (INPO):

-Queen Mary University London
-Glasgow University
-UCLAN
-UCL

All for medicine.

Back up:
-Foundation degree at SHU

You?
Original post by Aidenscott19
get a job. if you have one get a second one..

I have 2 already what do you mean??
Original post by Curious Orange
Ahem, write a blog about it!

Write a blog about what?
[QUOTE="Man;78804506" Mad="Mad"]

It's...all right.

I live near London!!
If you're bored and in London can I suggest attending the massive protest again Trump and the rise of populism.

Young people these days are so lazy and uninspired.

Quick Reply

Latest