The Student Room Group

Song names

I need 3 songs that are already published. No songs by taylor swift or Beyoncé. Ideas?
Anything more specific than that? For what purpose do you need the names of songs?
Reply 2
Original post by Manitude
Anything more specific than that? For what purpose do you need the names of songs?

i am doing a silent short film. I am partners with SINGKING and they are allowing me to use any instrumental track of any song(s) which i will need to put in the backround
Original post by AGmusic
i am doing a silent short film. I am partners with SINGKING and they are allowing me to use any instrumental track of any song(s) which i will need to put in the backround

Great stuff. What kind of atmosphere are you looking for as part of your film? Most songs are not appropriate for most films, so it's pretty important to understand what you're actually looking for.
Reply 4
Great stuff. What kind of atmosphere are you looking for as part of your film? Most songs are not appropriate for most films, so it's pretty important to understand what you're actually looking for.

it takes place in a highschool
Original post by AGmusic
it takes place in a highschool

Then maybe try the songs from High School Musical? I can't name any myself, but maybe that's something you could look into.
Reply 6
Then maybe try the songs from High School Musical? I can't name any myself, but maybe that's something you could look into.

thx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending