The Student Room Group

What were your favourite childhood songs?

What was your favourite childhood songs?
You by s club 7
Anyone?
Reply 3
Hard question really, because I have always consumed tons and tons of music, even as a kid.

Ace of Base always remind me of holidays so I love the Sign and All That She Wants. Let Loose Crazy for You is another one that I associate with being small and carefree. Youssou N'Dor, 7 Seconds. Kenny Dope & the Bucketheads The Bomb. Loads, loads more.

I was also bang into Human League and, oddly, the Sex Pistols. The song that changed everything for me was probably Freak on a Leash when I was 10/11 and shortly after that I got into Slayer and the rest is history.
For me it was two Blink 182 albums Enema of the State (1999) and Take Off Your Pants and Jacket (2001)

Got to see them live this past weekend (twice) and it was amazing. They split up about a decade ago and reformed last year after one of them survived stage 4 cancer during lockdown. It was so wholesome to see them back together and sounding like it was ‘99 again 😊
Original post by Emma:-)
What was your favourite childhood songs?

I don't know exactly what the name of the song in the movie Maruko chan is, but I really like it.
Anything and everything Katy perry

Quick Reply

Latest