The Student Room Group

Which medical school sgul or leicester?

I have offers from both i live in newcastle.
Where should i go?
Original post by bobwibbles
Where should i go?

Moved to the Medicine section for you :smile:

Are you asking this for clearing or just in general?
Reply 2
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Moved to the Medicine section for you :smile:

Are you asking this for clearing or just in general?

Well yes i got offers in clearing from both.
But ive solved it. I've chosen leicester.

Thanks for the move.
Reply 3

Thanks for the move.

Woah it's really impressive that you got in through clearing. Did you have to attend interviews?
Reply 4
Original post by morc13
Woah it's really impressive that you got in through clearing. Did you have to attend interviews?

Yes obviously😂😂 MMI.

Thanks for the move.

Well done!

:borat:
If you have a clearing interview coming up for St George's we have some revision guidance for this in our blog:-

https://www.bluepeanut.co.uk/medical-school-blog/2018/8/15/st-georges-mmi-clearing-interviews-mmi-stations-revision

Blue Peanut Medical Education
We have uploaded some guidance about the St George's interview in our blog to help you revise for this. Last year, medical schools started interviewing as early as this weekend.

Good luck!

https://www.bluepeanut.co.uk/medical-school-blog/2018/8/15/st-georges-mmi-clearing-interviews-mmi-stations-revision

Blue Peanut Medical Education.
Reply 8
Where should i go?

any advice for interviews for Leicester, got one coming up any particular skills, I've heard they do MMI,
Reply 9
Starting at leicester in 4 weeks!
Original post by Saf2016
any advice for interviews for Leicester, got one coming up any particular skills, I've heard they do MMI,

Dont waffle. Read marian colls interview book it has the past Leicester questions.
Original post by Volibear
Completely unrelated but I've been quietly following your story and rooting for you and I have to say I'm very happy you managed to get not one, but two offers!! It all worked out in the end. Congratulations and best of luck! :biggrin:

Thank you its been a very tiring process. But Id like to use this as an example to others that theres always a way to achieve your dreams. Just got to work your best for it.
And yes so happy it finally worked out in the end. With 2 offers! 😂
Original post by Volibear
I shall take this inspiration forward with me as I apply to GEM this year :cry:

Ohhh all the best Voli. Definitely worth it. Graduates like you with the experience you will gain will help you sail through the interviews.
Im rooting for you too now! 😂😂 youve got this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending