The Student Room Group

My X

My ex and I have dated multiple time. The first time we ever meet was in 2012 in high school he was a senior I was a freshman. We dated for like 7 month. He was my first boyfriend he took my virginity he was my first everything. Then we stoped dated bc I was young my parents didn’t let me do stuff he could. So after 2 years passed in 2014 he got in contact with me again and we dated again for 4 years. We broke up late 2017 Bc he didn’t like the fact that I stared smoking weed and that understandable. But since we broke up we never stopped taking or ****ing around Until this day. I’m in a relationship and he is too but somehow we can’t stop keep in contacting we’ve Both have tried we have blocked each other and then end up unblocking each other and talking again . I was wondering why he hasn’t ever talk about getting back together?
I never tried to bring it up ether
I’m just very confused because we are both with other people
Original post by Anonymous
My ex and I have dated multiple time. The first time we ever meet was in 2012 in high school he was a senior I was a freshman. We dated for like 7 month. He was my first boyfriend he took my virginity he was my first everything. Then we stoped dated bc I was young my parents didn’t let me do stuff he could. So after 2 years passed in 2014 he got in contact with me again and we dated again for 4 years. We broke up late 2017 Bc he didn’t like the fact that I stared smoking weed and that understandable. But since we broke up we never stopped taking or ****ing around Until this day. I’m in a relationship and he is too but somehow we can’t stop keep in contacting we’ve Both have tried we have blocked each other and then end up unblocking each other and talking again . I was wondering why he hasn’t ever talk about getting back together?
I never tried to bring it up ether
I’m just very confused because we are both with other people

Probably didn't bring up getting back together because of the small fact you're both in relationships with other people.
Read that post back to yourself, but try to do so from the point of view of someone else.

Once you've done that, you should find it easy to move on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending